19

Ngl, I keep forgetting I have fanfics to update, AH. But I guess I got motivation, but Idk what to write.

~Y/n's Pov~

"You know you didn't have to do this, right?" I say.

"Maybe I didn't have to, but I wanted to. There's a difference." He smiled.

The year would be ending soon, and it felt like it just started. The other schools would be leaving tomorrow, and it was going to be a year that no one would forget. Whether it was the good memories, or the bad, everyone could say it was an eventful year.

(The third task happens the last month of school, at least that's what Google said, I don't remember.)

-----

I was sitting in the common room alone when Fred comes up to me.

"Can I ask you a random question?"

"You just did, but ok." I laugh. 

"Why do you like my brother anyway?"

"He's Lovely, I'd be lying if I said he wasn't."

"And I'm not?"

"You only asked about him."

"I didn't think you liked him that much. 

"And I didn't think you were that stupid."

"Ok, sure."

------ Last day of school ---- (I'm sorry for the skips) -----

It was the last day of school. There were people crying, laughing, and hugging each other. Now for a long train ride. Seamus said he was sitting with Dean, Harry, Ron, and Neville because he said he'd see me too much this summer. So I sat with Fred, George, Lee, Angelina, and Katie.

"Fun, eventful, crazy year!" Katie laughed.

"I'm sure next year will be terrible, all the tests because it will be our last year." I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, but just think about all the stuff we get to do after we graduate!" Angelina perked up.

"The only bad, bad thing about this year is that Quidditch was canceled."

"You have next year." Lee laughed.

"But that's a whole summer away."

"Deal with it."

"Maybe you can come over to the Burrow and play Quidditch with us." George smiled.

"My mum wants to go back to Ireland for a few weeks, but maybe when we get back. I'm kinda excited. We haven't been there since we started school here. We've only visited once since."

"Weren't you guys born in Ireland?" Fred questioned.

(I'm saying they are.)

"Yeah, but after Seamus was borne, we left and came to this trashy place."

"It's not trashy!"

"I'm only joking."

"Yeah, sure."

-----

When we got to kings cross station again, parents crowded around the train waiting for their kids to get off the train.

"Y/n! Seamus!" I heard a woman yell.

"Mum!" I yelled, running up to her and my dad.

"Hi mum, hi dad." Seamus said, walking up to us.

"Oh, how I've missed you both." She crushed up both in hugs.

I turned back around to see Fred and George both holding back a laugh. Seamus went to say bye to Dean, so I did the same with the twins.

"Bye Y/n/n." Fred smiled, giving me a hug.

"Bye Fred." I look over to George, "Don't miss me too much, Georgie." I laugh.

"I won't, as long as you don't."

"I won't, just remember to write!" I reached up to give him a quick kiss before I ran off. "Bye!" I yelled.

"Bye!" He yelled back, waving as we left.

This summer was going to be long. The smiles and laughs shared, the memories made, this was going to be a year, no one would forget.

-Ending or 6th year-

YAY! Finally, made it past 6th year! I wasn't planning on making it more than one year, but I felt the need to make it longer after making the original one so bad. I hope you liked 6th year. I have a few plans for 7th year, mainly because nasty umbrella bitch teaches DADA.