13

(I'm posting extra this week because I won't be on next week starting tomorrow because I'm being forced to go to my grandparent's house, which has no Internet. But I'll be back on Saturday, the 17th, I think. I also posted a new fanfic, and I personally think it's a lot better than any of my work so far.)

~Y/n's~

Walking down a corridor, I overheard some familiar voices coming from an empty classroom.

"How about Snape? We haven't pranked him In a while."

"He just gives off the same reaction every time. What about Y/n?"

"What about me now?" I say, walking into the room.

Both boys went wide-eyed, and one dropped a quill. "N-nothing." said Fred.

"Yeah sure. Then what is this?" I pick up a paper from the old professor desk they were sitting on. "A list of people to prank, hm? Well, just know if you prank me, then I get to prank you back." I smirk.

"Calm down Darling. We were just going to-" He sighed. "You know what, forget it. We spend too much time on pranking plans anyway."

"George, what are you doing?" Fred asked.

"Whatever Y/n wants to do." He responds.

"Really? I get to choose what we do for once? That's amazing! But I was on my way to see Hermione. Who's probably with Ron and Harry, so come one." I grab George's wrist and run off to find Hermione in the common room.

"Finally, we stop running." Fred rolls his eyes.

"Oh shut up. Not everything is about you. Shocking, I know." I say, walking up to Hermione.

"She's right. Hi Y/n." Hermione smiles, "We're trying to calm Harry down."

"Harry? Why? Is it because of the next task?"

"What, what if I don't like mazes? What if I'm claustrophobic? The amount of time Hermione reads about those stupid things from past tournaments saying 'People change in there' what the heck?!" Yeah, I could see why he needed to calm down now.

"Calm down, jeez. It's not till a few weeks or so." Ron started getting annoyed.

Hermione looked back at me, "Yeah. But he'll be ok. I hope." The last part she mumbled.

"I hope so, too."

---

"You said you anted to do something today, not sit around a complaining Harry."

"Fine, common." I say. 

"To our dorm? Y/n, no." Fred says concerned.

"NOT THAT! I just want to sit around and do nothing. We never do that."

"Oh, ok." He laughed.

Once we got to their dorm, I sat down on George's bed. "Scoot." He said, motioning for me to move over.

"Fine. Where's Lee?"

"I don't know. He's probably with some other friends of his." 

"He has other friends? I had no idea."

"Sadly." Fred said, fake crying.

"Am I not good enough?" I say.

"That's not what we said." I laid down, resting my head in George's lap.

"You tired?" He asks, looking down at me.

"Maybe."

"Well, don't go to sleep just yet." He places his hand on top of my head and started running his fingers through his hair. I closed my eyes and smiled. 

"You're going to make me fall asleep." I laugh. 

"You two make me sick." Fred had a disgusted expression.

"You disgust me." I smile.

"Your just jealous because you can't get a girlfriend." George adds.

"Oh, no, I can get a girlfriend. I just need to find the right person."

"What happened to Angelina?"

"She died."

"GEORGE!"

"I'm joking." He puts his hands up in defense.

"I don't know, I don't think I like her that much."

"Then why did you ask her to the ball?"

"Because I wanted to see if I liked her. I kinda do, kinda don't."

"Give her another chance, she really likes you."

"I guess."

---

George kept playing with my hair, and I got more tired. 

"George, stop. You're making me tired."

"But you like it."

"I do." I yawned.

"Your cute when you're tired."

"So I'm never cute?"

"You always are."

I closed my eyes, and ended up falling asleep.