30

~Y/n's Pov~

"Y/n I have some bad news." George came up to the girl slowly in the Great Hall.

"What?"

"Quidditch has been canceled for the year."

"Why?" I stood up, making a scene and attracting stares from every table.

"That Umbridge lady band it this year. Says it's too dangerous."

"But, it was canceled last year, and, t-that's just stupid." I sat down, upset.

"I know it is, Darling. You were looking forward to it."

"Can't Dumbledore do anything about it?"

"I don't think so. I heard that she's trying to take over the school, and take his spot as headmistress."

"I never really cared for Dumbledore, but I much prefer him over that lady. That's just not right. Good thing Wood graduated when he did, he would have thrown a fit."

"I guess so." He sat down next to me.

"Maybe there's next year, wait this is our last year-"

"That it is." He sighed.

"We have to spend our last year with that lunatic for a professor."

"Nothing we can do about it, though. Wish we could, maybe, have a riot or some sort of thing."

"George, no." I paused, "Plus, even if we found a way to get her to leave, she works at the ministry. She'll still work there. It'll make it harder to get her to leave."

Little did we know that she would become more of a pain by the day.