18

~Y/n's Pov~

It had been a day or two since Fred and George started avoiding me and Lee. Even Lee seemed to be hiding something from me. I couldn't take if anymore, I didn't like being ignored. That's one thing I couldn't stand.

I had been sitting in the common room with Hermione waiting for either one of the tins to come into the common room. 

When I heard the portrait door open, and turned around to see George, I told Hermione to go to her dorm because I didn't want her there when I confront him.

"George." I say normally.

"I have to do something, I'm sorry." He wasn't sorry.

"If you were sorry, then you wouldn't be avoiding me for three days." I raise my voice as he started to leave, making him stop. He didn't say anything. "You know, I hate being ignored."

"I'm sorry, I'm just busy." He said.

"I don't know what I did, but avoiding me doesn't help anything."

"Y-you didn't do anything."

"Then what's wrong?! If you really don't want to tell me, you don't have to. I just want to make sure everything's fine. Because Fred's avoiding me as well. And Lee is hiding something."

"Everything's fine. I'm just trying to do something."

"Like what?"

He walked back down the few steps he had gone up. "I knew you were going to ask." He sighed. "It's a surprise." 

"I hate surprises." I said.

"It's a good one, don't worry. I wouldn't hurt you." 

"Then how much longer until you stop avoiding me?"

"Tomorrow."

"Fine." He turned back around and walked up the stairs to his dorm.

----(Lunch the next day)----

"Y/n, George needs you." Fred said.

"For?" I had forgotten what George said yesterday.

"Something." Fred pointed twords a courtyard near the corridor we were in.

Walking to the courtyard, I saw George standing there.

"What do you need me for? I'm hungry."

"Just follow me." He lead me to the forbidden forest  where a blanked laid on the ground. 

"What is this?" I smiled.

"A picnic." He smiled.

"So this is why you've been avoiding me?"

"I'm not good with planing things like this." 

"Your so sweet." I hugged him.

"Anything for you, darling."