21

I START SCHOOL TOMORROW! HELP. I thought I should post again because why not? :)

~Y/n's Pov~

I had packed clothes to last me two weeks, along with some random things. I couldn't wait to go to the burrow. I haven't been there in a few years, so I didn't remember everything about it. But I loved the place. It may not be as fancy as some wizarding family's houses. Like the Malfoy's, but I would pick the Weasley's house over any other place any day. It felt like home. More than my house did. And it felt welcoming. Every Weasley is amazing. Even Percy. He has his ups and downs, but he's alright.

Seamus was about to leave to go to Dean's house. "Tell them I said hi." I said.

"Will do! Tell the Weasley's I said hi too." He said, walking out the door with my dad.

Soon, Mrs. Weasley apparated at our house. "Mrs. Weasley!" I say, a smile growing on my face.

"Y/n! How nice to see you again! And please, call me Molly." I let her in, and she ran straight up to my mother and hugged her. "I haven't seen you in forever! We need to have tea someday and catch up." 

"That we do, Molly." She laughed. She walked up to me and hugged me. "Be good."

"I will." I laughed. I grabbed my bags and held Mrs. Weasley's arm. I closed my eyes, not liking the feeling of apperating, and once I oped them back up, the sight of the Burrow laid in front of me.

"Y/n!" Someone yelled, running up to me and tackling me to the floor in a hug.

"I didn't know I was that missed." I laugh.

"You know you'll always be missed." I looked up to see George practically laying on top of me and smiling.

"All I've heard from him is 'I miss Y/n' 'I wonder how Y/n is' 'Summer is too long," Fred said mockingly.

"Eh, at least I'm missed." I shrug and stand up. At this point, Ron, Ginny, and Mr. Weasley had come into the room as well. "Seamus told me to say hi." 

"He should have come." Ron said.

"What? I'm not good enough for you? Rude."

"I didn't mean it like that." He rolled his eyes.

"I know, but he decided to go over to Dean's for two weeks while I'm here."

"Your here for two weeks?" Ginny asked.

"Yeah. My dad was quick to say we could because he didn't want to deal with us." 

"You can stay here for as long as you want, dear, we'll be happy to have you." Mrs. Weasley smiled. "Now, Ginny, can you help bring her stuff into your room please?"

"Sure." Ginny grabbed one of my bags and I grabbed the other. And she leads me up the stairs to her room. "It's a good thing she's having you sleep with me. We all know what would happen if you stayed in the twin's room. Poor Fred would be scared." She laughed.

"Ginny!" I slapped her arm. "I could say the same about you and Harry. The way you look at him is so obvious. He's just too stupid to realize it."

"But he likes Cho. I'm nothing like her."

"Your better than her. Sure, she's nice, but you have qualities that she doesn't."

"You really think so?"

"I know so." 

We finished unpacking some of my clothes and started to leave her room. "I'm going to use the bathroom, fast. It's right there, right?" I said, pointing down the hall. 

"Yeah, right there."

I went to the bathroom and when I came out I started to head downstairs, I walked past a door and someone grabbed my arm. "What-"

"It's just me." I looked up and saw George. 

"Ok."

"I missed you." 

"It was only a few weeks."

"Still." He bent down and kissed me.

Then someone walked past the door and walked back looking at us. "Might want to close the door. Don't want mum to see this. Especially if it gets more than that." Fred said.

"Shut up!" I yell, hiding my face in George's chest. 

After Fred left, I looked up and see a smiling George. "Come on, let's go before they think something is actually happening." He laughed.

(Again, I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW, HELP)