8

-I would like to thank @hiya867 for helping me with ideas for this chapter-

(Now the chapter we've all be waiting for. And the chapter I've been dreading to write. I present to you, *Drumroll please* the Yule Ball. *Crowd claps*)

~Y/n's Pov~

The night was finally here. The night of the Yule Ball. Everyone had been looking forward to this night for the longest time. And here it was. Me, Angelina, and Katie were getting ready in our dorm. We got dressed and took some time to look at ourselves in the mirror. Angelina wore a short dark purple dress. Katie wore a dark red, off the shoulder dress with lase at the top. And I had a flowy F/c dress.

(Y/n's dress

(Y/n's dress. Of course, you can change it up if you would like, I just found a random dress that I thought looked cute. And It's the same one from the old version)

"Time for makeup!" Angelina said.

"But why?" I whined.

"Because it will finish your look."

"Fine." I wasn't a big fan of make up, but I would wear it.

She did my makeup and stood back. "Perfection! Work of art! Beautiful!"

"Thanks." I laughed

We were meeting the boys in frond of the Great Hall. Me and Angelina with the twins, and Katie with a girl in Hufflepuff (Were switching it up. Screw that Hufflepuff boy from before!). Not wanting to keep them waiting we headed that way. 

"Oh, you guys go on without me. I need to fix this." I said. Binding down to fix the strap on my shoe. I stood back up and walked down the stairs. 

~Third Person Pov~

"Wow. She looks amazing!" Parvati said

Harry had turned around to the staircase where his date was looking "Yeah-" Harry said. 

George was innocently waiting and talking to Fred, not knowing what was happening. But mid sentence the room fell silent as she graced the room with her presence, all heads turn in awe. She was prefect. Nervous but prefect. She carefully moved down the stairs. George not noticing, he didn't finish his sentence, just memorized by her, and lost in her beauty. Staring. Fred coughed, loud enough to stop a group of girls walking past and look towards him. But George didn't move, fixated on her, and the closer she got. Once she reached the bottom of the staircase, she giggled

"George, you ok?" the girl laughed.

The boy shook his head, bringing him back to reality. "Y-yeah."

"Well come on. The champions will be entering soon."

"Of course." He gestured out an arm, and she linked her arm with his. 

They walked over to the group of students and watched as the champions walked in. 

Harry with Parvati, Cedric with Cho, Fleur with Roger, and Victor with Hermione.