Reward

Somehow you didn't hear Sebastian walk up behind you. You jumped as he whispered into your ear, "What are you so afraid of? I saved you from going to jail didn't I?" You turned around and back up against the wall as he got closer. "That deserves a reward. Don't you think?" Sebastian was now inches from your face. You blushed and tried to turn your gaze to something else. Sebastian turned your head back so you had to look at him. "What is it about you that's got me aching to be near you... You've got nothing. Your poor." you looked down. "And it's not your soul. So what is it?" Sebastian said. "I....I don't know..." You answered looking back at him. He obviously wasn't expecting an answer. You blushed harder now. "Hey," Sebastian said getting even closer, grabbing your wrists and holding them above your head so you couldn't escape. He then proceeded to kiss you. The way his hungry lips asked for more made you ask for more too. You got your hands back and pushed him away for air. "Thanks for the reward he said with a mocking smile on his face. "Our maid is not all that bright so, I shall help you change from out of your soaked clothes." He said taking a nightgown out of the closet. "W-Wait." You stammered. "Don't worry," he assured you while tying a cloth over his eyes. " I won't look he said as he smirked. he pulled off your clothes and slipped the nightgown over your head. he pulled off the cloth and looked at you. "A perfect fit." He said. you blushed as you got into the bed. Sebastian tucked you in and smiled. "I shall see you tomorrow." He said after he blew the candles out. He gave you and evil smirk and his eyes turned that same scary pink again. "I hope you have pleasant dreams." He said and shut the door. 'Why do his eyes sometimes glow pink?' You thought. "I'm never going to get that out of my head" You said to yourself. You shivered. "I'll never be able get to sleep now..."

Thanks for reading! I REALLY hope you like this chapter! I love reading comments so don't forget to comment!!! ^.^ I know this chapter was pretty short so I'm sorry! Don't forget to comment, <3 and/or follow me!