His Choice: Death

Ciel starred at me like I had bugs crawling out of my ears. "No?!" You breathed in, closed your eyes, and nodded. Sebastian looked just as baffled. "Why not? What else would you do with him?" You looked at your feet. Sebastian's eyes widened. "No...Don't... Don't say it..." You looked up at him. "Do you really want this?" Ciel asked. "Do you really want to set him free?" You looked at the ground again. "I...I don't know..." You could feel Sebastian's anger start to fade. You had made up your mind. "Yes. But, I don't want him here." Ciel looked confused. "We'll let him go in south America. There, He can work and get a house. Start a new family. Or..." You looked at your dad, who was smirking through the cloth in his mouth. 
"Or he can die. But not because of me. He won't die because I turned him in, or killed him. It will be because he made the choice to die." You starred him in the eyes. 
     "Sebastian, bring me over to him." You ordered, pulling out your dagger. Sebastian carried you over to him. You cut the cloth tying  his hands and he gently took the dagger from me to cut the cloth in his mouth. He removed it, and smiled at me. Then stabbed himself in the chest, flinching.
"NO!" You yelled, as your father slumped over onto the floor...

    You didn't cry. Ciel offered to bury the body, so Ciel and Sebastian buried the body. You couldn't look at that horrible man any longer. 
Sebastian wheeled you back to your room and helped you into bed. "I hope tomorrow will be much better." You pulled Sebastian's tie down and pulled him to your lips. "Thank you. For everything." Sebastian straightened and smiled. "There is no need to thank me. I am simply, one hell of a butler." Sebastian blew out the candles and left your room.  It wasn't until you were drifting off to sleep that you realized what he said. 'What a Demon...'

Thanks for reading! Sorry it's so short!!! Don't forget to comment, <3 and/or follow me!