Choices for True Love

"I-I....." You stood in front of them, trying to decide. 'Should I go with Sebastian even though we can't be together, or should I go with Claude and live a normal maid life....' You had made your choice. You stood up straight and walked over to Ciel. "I choose Cie-" All of a sudden, Claude moved lightening fast as he grabbed you. You tried to break free but he had a golden kitchen knife pressed against your throat. "Sebastian!" You choked out. "Let her go, Alois!" Ciel warned. Alois walked over to you. "Now why would I want to do that? He said, tipping your chin upwards. He turned around, facing Ciel. "Why do you want this girl so badly?" He asked.
"Why do YOU want her, Alois?" Ciel asked and Alois laughed. "Isn't it obvious? I want her to play with!" He licked your neck, making your hair stand on end. "Wouldn't that be more fun than staying at that boring mansion, looking at dead people?" You shivered. "I could never do that with someone like you." He smirked. "Well then how about with Clau-" "I have made my decision, Alois." You said, trying to end the conversation. A tear escaped Alois's eye. "Why doesn't anyone want to stay with me?!" He cried. "Just take her!" Alois yelled as Claude pushed you on the ground. Sebastian hurried over and picked you up bridal style. Claude walked over and tried to comfort Alois.
Before we could make it out the door, Alois called out, "All that demon wants is your soul, (F/n)! He doesn't care about you at all!!" Sebastian stopped dead in his tracks, set you down and walked back to them. "Say that again, kid." He said angrily. "NOW CLAUDE!"  Alois yelled as he ran towards you. Claude started fighting with Sebastian and Alois grabbed your hand and started running with you. "No!" Ciel took out his gun and aimed it at him. 'I'm sorry if I hit you, (F/n) but I have to try!' Ciel thought. BANG!!! He fired the gun. "AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" 

Thanks for reading!!! Don't forget to comment, <3 and/or follow me!