You Shouldn't go to Bed Angry

(Ciel's view)
(F/N) stormed off and I turned to Elizabeth. "Was that really necessary?" I asked her. She crossed her arms. "You like her, don't you? That's why you didn't help defend me!" I put a hand on my forehead. "I'm engaged to you! Why would I love anyone but you?!" She sniffed. Sebastian walked over to us. "Please, it's been a long day. I shall walk you both to your rooms-" Elizabeth interrupted him. "NO! I want to sleep with Ciel!" I sighed, giving up. "Fine."

(Normal)
You slammed the door, locked it, laid face-down on your bed, and started to cry. "You big jerk!" you cried into your pillow. You cried for five minutes then there was a knock at the door. "Go away. I'm not in the mood." You said, angrily. The person knocked again. "I said go away!" You shouted again. The person knocked yet again, so you jumped off of the bed, stormed over to the door and flung it open. "WOULD YOU LEAVE ME ALONE?!" You screamed in anger, tears still pouring down your face. It was Lizzie. "I-I'm sorry. I just really wanted to talk to you." You softened your grip on the door a little. "What do you need?" She smiled and you felt a little stab on your good arm, then everything started to go blurry. "I need you to keep quiet."

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment, <3 and/or follow me!