The First Day of the Rest of Our Lives

(Now)

You laid your head on her shoulder. "On the bright side, that was only the rehearsal." She said, "It could have been worse and could have been the actual wedding." You smiled a little and Yuki nodded at the door and turned back to you. "Is it alright if he comes in?" She asked. You looked at the window. 'Sebastian...' You nodded and Yuki let him in, stepping out and locking the door. He sat down on the floor next to you and took your hand. "Are you alright?" He asked. You smiled and nodded. "Yeah. I'm fine." He looked at you in disbelief. You looked at the floor. "Well... I guess... I don't know. I want to marry you, I really do! I just... I'm not sure I'm ready..." He looked concerned. "If you aren't ready, we don't have to do this today." He said. You smiled at his sympathy. "Thank you," You said, standing up, "but I promised you that I would marry you and that's what I'm going to do." You said, opening the door. The servants noticed and ran over to you. "We were looking all over for you!" They said, "Are you okay?!" You nodded. "I'm fine. I'm sorry for making you all worry." Yuki jogged over and grabbed your arm. "We only have an hour until the wedding! We have to get you ready!!" She pulled you away from Sebastian. You smiled. "I'll meet you at the alter!" He smiled back. "I'll be waiting."
It seemed like it took forever to get you ready for the wedding. You stood in front of the mirror and Yuki lifted up your chin. "You look beautiful. Your parents would be proud." You smiled and smoothed out you dress. (You pick what it looks like) "Thank you." Finni came in the door. "We're ready when you are." You walked out of the room and took Finni's arm. Since Claude had died in the fire, Finni offered to take his place. Music poured out of the room as Mei Rin and Bardroy opened the doors. You started down the aisle and stared at Sebastian. 'He's so handsome...' You thought. You blushed when Sebastian noticed you were staring at him. Little did you know that he was staring at you too. You got up to the front of the room and kissed Finni's cheek. He blushed and sat in his seat, smiling. You took Sebastian's arm and walked up the steps.
(I'm not gonna go through the whole process. :/ Sorry!)
"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Sebastian turned to you and slowly moved your veil. he touched your face and looked into your eyes. 'He's being slow on purpose!' You thought, rolling your eyes. You pulled him closer and kissed him. He stumbled a little from surprise but then returned the kiss. Everyone started clapping. We stopped and turned towards the crowd.
'This is it.' You thought. 'This is my life. My new family.' You looked at Ciel, Mei Rin, Finni, Bardroy, and Yuki. 'Their not my real family,' You thought of your mom, Claude, and your dad. 'But they're all I've got. and even if the bodies pile up at our feet,' You thought of Hannah, Alois and Madam Red. 'We'll still be together till the very end.'
You looked at Sebastian who looked back at you and smiled. He knew what you were thinking and you both spoke at once.

"No matter what."

Thanks for reading! I'm sorry if this chapter is a little messed up! My computer messed up while I was writing and erased the chapter! I tied to rewrite it the best I could but it may still be messed up! Don't forget to comment, <3, or follow me!