Punishment Part 3

After Sebastian cleaned up the mess, "So your looking for Jack the Ripper?" Madam Red asked. "Yes. we think that if we go to the undertaker, we can get some answers." Ciel replied. Sebastian came in the room with some tea. Madam Red started going on and on on how Sebastian should be her butler. She was hugging him and everything. You felt something deep down inside of you that made you look down at your lap. "Who is this young lady again?" Lau asked. "This is Lady (F/n). She'll be helping us catch Jack the Ripper." Ciel said taking his tea from Sebastian. You weren't paying attention to the whole conversation and you didn't notice when Sebastian bent down beside your chair. "Is something wrong, lady (F/n)?" Sebastian whispered into your ear pulling you from your thoughts. "Huh? Oh, yes. I-I'm fine..." You stuttered thinking how close you were to him. Your heart started racing.  "Would you like some tea?" He asked holding out a cup. "N-No thank you..." You said, afraid that you might drop it. You zoned out again and after a minute everyone was looking at you. "W-What?" "I said, where do you live." Madam Red repeated. "Um....I uh...." You quickly thought of a street name. "Frost street." You blurted out the first street that came into your head. "Frost street? I wasn't aware that there were houses on Frost street." You kicked your self in your head. 'You picked the ONLY road with out any houses!!!' "Temporarily," Sebastian began. "she'll be staying at the mansion." "Let's get going." Ciel interrupted the conversation. "I'd like to get this over with." he said, standing up. Sebastian brought his coat and helped him put it on. Everyone else stood up but you. "Lady (F/n), are you coming?" Sebastian asked you. "Is there anyway I could stay here?" you asked. "Madam Red. I wonder if it would be too much trouble to ask if Grell could stay here?" Sebastian asked her. "Not at all!" she replied pushing Grell to the side of your chair. "We'll be back later!" Madam Red said as Sebastian closed the door behind them. You sighed. "So your name is Grell?" You asked the man standing next to you. "Ah! Y-Yes!" He said, flustered. "There's no need for formalities. Here," You said moving to the couch. "Sit." He looked at you, shocked, and sat next to you. "Thank you." he said. "Um... I-I saw that you were looking rather down earlier. M-May I ask why?" You sighed. "I....I may have a thing for Sebastian...Please don't tell him!" you pleaded. "I wouldn't dream of it." He said. You thought, 'can I tell him anything?' "Can I tell you anything? and you won't tell anyone?" "I swear I won't." You then told him how your dad used to whip you for no reason and how your mother died when you were born. "You poor thing!" he said hugging you. All of a sudden you felt a little sick. "I'm going to get some fresh air." You said standing up. You walked outside and stood by the house. It was cold so you could see your breath. You wrapped your arms around yourself to keep warm. You sighed and breathed in the frigid air. you just stood there for a few minutes. you looked up and it looked like the sky was gray. 'I think it's going to rain soon.' You thought to yourself. You started to get dizzy. 'Shoot....' You thought. 'I must have...locked...my...knees...'
Everything went black.

(Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment, <3 and/or follow me!)