Punishment Part 9

You wake up this time to a sharp pain in your right side. You groaned.  'It's's raining outside...' you thought. You noticed Sebastian laying  with his head on the bed sleeping. 'Aww....' You thought to yourself.  All of a sudden your side began to really burn. You lightly tapped his  shoulder. Nothing. You tried tapping him again and this time he woke  up. You had tears comming out of your eyes. "Lady (F/n)! Your awake!  But what's the matter?" he asked putting a gloved hand against your  cheek. "my....side..." "Is it bothering you?" You nodded. Sebastian  leaned over you and lifted up your shirt which you realize that your  outfit is different again. Sebastian glanced at you. "I had to cut  your clothes off to clean the stab wounds." Sebastian said taking the  bandage off and put something on it before he put it back. Before he  could step away from the bed you grabbed his hand. "Thank you...." you  said blushing a little. "Well, I couldn't let you die now could I?" He  said sitting back down in his chair. The memory of last night came  flooding back to you. "C-Ciel-" "He's alright. Thanks to you the only injury he has is a  scratch on his arm." "And....Madam Red?" ".....gone...." "Grell?"  "Taken away." You sighed and then remembered Sebastian's arm was badly  cut. "Y-Your arm!" "I'm fine." He said. You looked at him  disapprovingly. "Prove it." Sebastian sighed and took off his coat and  took off his shirt. Not a scratch. You got scared. "W-Wait....N-No  human c-can heal that fast..." you said scooting away from him to the  otherside of the bed. "I-It's not..." Sebastian started to say as he  reached for you. You fell off of the bed and onto the floor. A sharp  pain shot through your leg. "Lady (F/n)!" Sebastian started to walk  around the side of the bed. "STOP!! STAY THERE!!!" Sebastian stopped, looking worried. You slowly got to your feet. "W-What are you?!" Sebastian hesitated.  "TELL ME!!" Sebastian closed his eyes and sighed. He opened them his  eyes were that scary pink that scared you. "I'm a demon..." You were  thinking about jumping out of the window. "Why are you-" "Serving a  human? Because I made a contract with him." "But why haven't you eaten  my soul yet?" you asked confused. "Because." Sebastian said stepping  towards you. "I think.....I'm in love with you..."

Thanks for reading! If you don't want to wait for me to post more on Wattpad, go to http://www.quotev.com/story/4271873/Love-at-first-sightSebastian-X-reader/1/ to read the whole story! Don't forget to comment, <3 and/or follow me!