L.A.F.S. After Story

*No one's POV*
(F/n) sat out in the rose garden on a clean, white bench, admiring all of the different colored flowers. 'I can't believe it's been three years since our wedding.' She thought, peacefully smiling to herself.
After the wedding, Sebastian and (F/n) were given two weeks off to do what they wanted for their honeymoon, which they spent travelling to different places around the world, not once leaving each others sides. When they returned, Sebastian was so grateful to Ciel, that he ended the contract, allowing him to live. (F/n) however, had grown attached to Ciel and eventually they adopted Ciel as their child. Even though they did, Sebastian continued to serve him. Ciel also became good friends with his newest servant, Yuki, who continued to keep her promise to protect (F/n).
A slight breeze blew over (F/n)'s uncovered shoulders, causing her to shiver. She could hear footsteps behind her as they came closer and placed a black tailcoat over her shoulders. "You shouldn't go outside without a jacket, my dear. You could catch a cold."
(F/n) placed her small, delicate hand over the warm gloved hand of Sebastian on her shoulder. "I know. But I was so eager to see the flowering roses, that I must've forgotten." She said to him, leaning her head backwards to look at him upside-down, smiling.
Sebastian leaned down, his raven hair brushing her cheeks as he kissed her nose gently.
Ciel groaned from somewhere close by. "Could you please, not do that when I'm around?"
(F/n) smirked, standing up. "Still not used to us yet?" She taunted, hugging Sebastian, who, in turn, wrapped his strong arms around her.
Ciel scrunched his nose, looking away with his arms crossed. "It's still weird..." He mumbled.
(F/n) laughed, walking over to where he stood and put her arms around his shoulders, causing the small boy to blush. "Aww! You're just too cute!"
Sebastian chuckled, earning a glare from Ciel. "Sebastian, get her off of me!"
(F/n) crossed her arms, smirking. "Is that anyway to talk to your mother and father, Ciel?"
Ciel lightly glared at her, knowing she was right. "Adoptive mother and father, first of all, second of all, Sebastian is still mybutler!"
Sebastian raised a hand to his chin, smirking as well. "While that is true, young master, you must remember that I am no longer bound by contract to follow all of your orders."
(F/n) laughed evilly and picked Ciel up, putting him on her shoulders. "I win! And now, I do believe it's time for dinner!" She said, turning to her husband, ignoring the annoyed cries of the boy she held. "Sebastian, did you prepare everything?"
He smiled as he pulled a basket out from behind him. "Everything is set, my love. Also, the carriage is waiting out front."
Ciel gave them a confused look. "Where are we going?" He asked, giving up on trying to free himself from (F/n)'s grasp.
(F/n) smiled up at her child. "We're going on a picnic."

Once the carriage arrived at the beach, (F/n's) face brightened. All of their friends had arrived. The other five servants of Ciel's mansion came early to set up their picnic site. Sebastian took her hand, smiling and started towards the blanket and umbrella set out for them. (F/n) leaned against Sebastian as they walked over and sat down on the blanket. Sebastian started to set op the food as (F/n) watched Yuki show Ciel a few of the shells that she'd found, smiling.
Sebastian looked up when he was finished and smiled at (F/n). "He's never smiled this much in all the years that I've known him."
(F/n) turned to him, smiling. "I'm glad that he'll now be able to smile." She said, wrapping her arms around him, watching Ciel run away from Yuki who now chased him with a crab filled shell.
Sebastian chuckled. "I've never seen any of the servants this happy either." He said, wrapping an arm around her waist.
(F/n) watched the servants as they splashed each other in the water. "I could say the same thing about you. Before we actually got married, you almost never smiled." She said, smirking.
Sebastian looked down at her, of course, smiling. "It's all because of you. You've brought so much happiness to this dreary band of misfits." He leaned down and gave her a quick peck on the lips. "Thank you."
(F/n) blushed lightly before leaning her head against his chest. "And you've all given me a home and a family. And I could never thank you enough for that."
Sebastian hugged her tighter. "I love you, (F/n)."
She smiled, looking up at him. "I love you too, Sebastian."
Ciel came over and sat down in front of them. "So what's for dinner?"
Sebastian chuckled, unwrapping himself from (F/n) and set a plate of small sandwiches down on the blanket, as well as a small pot of tea.
"Dinner is served."

After they all ate, the sun had set almost all the way when (F/n) heard Bardroy yell something, but couldn't figure out what it was. She turned to Sebastian who smiled. "Bardroy had bought some fireworks for us and is going to light them off."
Ciel watched in amazement as the small rockets soared into the sky and burst into a shimmer of light. He blushed a little and leaned back on (F/n), who was leaning back on Sebastian. (F/n) smiled and started to run her fingers through his hair. As the child got more comfortable, he tapped (F/n)'s arm. "U-Um.... I-Is it okay.... if I call you...mom?"
(F/n)'s heart almost burst as he asked this. She pulled the boy into her lap, hugging him as she nodded. "Of course. I would love that."
Sebastian smiled, hearing this and hugged her. She turned to face him as a firework went off and she kissed him. "Happy anniversary, Sebastian." she smiled.
He smiled back. "And to you as well, my love."
*Yuki's POV*
I looked back at the three all cuddled together on the blanket, watching the fireworks. I smiled to myself. 'Claude. (Mom's F/n). Are you watching? That's your little girl.' I smiled up at the sky. 'She'll never be lonely again.... I promise.'

Thanks for reading! I'M BACK FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS!!! I MAY BE UPDATING MORE CHAPTERS LIKE THIS, SO KEEP A LOOKOUT!!!! If you'd like, check out some of my other stories or fan fictions! Don't forget to comment, <3, or follow me!