Your Faintest Memory, is Someone You Love

Your eyes were closed and you kept kissing him. Each kiss more hungry than the last. Sebastian pulled away and you opened your eyes. "Why did you-" Sebastian cut you off, putting a finger to your lips. "Shh... To be continued." He smiled and walked out of the room. You jumped backwards onto your bed and started laughing. You touched your lips, and smiled.
  Later on, Sebastian and Ciel brought a dress to your room. It was a beautiful flowing (f/c) strapless dress. "It must have cost a fortune, Ciel! I can't accept this!" Ciel waved a hand, dismissively. "It's fine. I'm the Queens guard dog, and the owner of the biggest toy company in England. I think I can afford it." You hugged Ciel who almost fell over. "Thank you, Ciel. You took me in when nobody else would. You've taught me something I will never forget." Ciel cleared his throat. "I need to go.... greet the guests." 
    Ciel left and after a half hour of agonizing pain from trying to tighten your corset, you stood alone in front of your mirror. You gently touched the bracelet Sebastian gave you. "You've grown up to be a beautiful woman, (f/n)." You turned around to see your mother in an all white gown. She was ghostly pale. "Mom..." She smiled and touched your cheek. "I'm so proud of you." You touched her hand. "Thanks mom." "This is your birthday. I want you to have fun. And remember that I love you." She said as she faded. You nodded. "I'll never forget, mom"
   Ciel opened the door. "Sorry for the wait. Shall we go?" You nodded and took his hand. 
   You both walked down the hall way to the door. "Hold on, let me enter first." Ciel said. You stepped aside and Ciel walked in.
You could hear the crowd go silent "And now, our guest of honor, (F/n) (L/n)." Ciel said. The doors opened and the light shown through and lit up your dress. Everyone cheered. Ciel took your hand and helped you down the stairs. Sebastian rolled a beautiful (f/c) cake out. You gasped. Everyone started singing.

Thanks for reading!!!  Don't forget to comment, <3 and/or follow me!