Cold Time for Eating Souls

Sebastian draped your arm over his shoulders  when you stumbled for the fifth time. "I said I can walk on my own." You grumbled. You groaned in pain again. "We should hurry. You're likely to-..." Sebastian stopped, glancing down at you. You realized what he was going to say. "Never mind." He said, picking you up to go faster. Ciel struggled to keep up. "I could die?!" Sebastian pointed at a man walking into an alley in town. "He should be good enough for now. Trap him in the alley. We'll wait back here. If you need us," He said, putting you down. "Call for me." You smiled at him. "I will." You looked at Ciel who yawned. "Please make it quick." He said, shivering. "It's cold." Sebastian took off his tail coat and draped it around him. I walked down into town and turned into the alley. The drunken man was leaning against the wall. He noticed you and smirked. "Hey pretty lady, wanna come and play?" You grabbed him and ripped his heart out. You started to ravish his soul when you heard someone gag. "You demons make me sick!" You turned around to see a person with long red hair and matching red clothes. You finished the last few drops of the man's soul and wiped a drop of blood from your chin with your hand. "Who are you?" You asked. The man flipped his hair back and smiled. "I am Grell Sutcliff. the most beautiful reaper of all!" He said, landing on the ground in front of you. "And I'm here to take what's rightfully mine."
(Ciel's POV)
   I sneezed again after (F/n) left. "Are you coming down with something?" Sebastian asked, stepping closer. I sneezed harder. "You've been petting that cat again, haven't you?!" I asked, backing away from him. "Ah. I'm sorry. She's just so irresistible." I grumbled. "Where is she...?"
I sat down on the ground and shivered. "Maybe I should take you back to the-" Someone screamed out. I shot up and ran towards the scream. "Sebastian!" I yelled to him. "She's still there but there's someone with her!" Sebastian said. I turned the corner into the alley. The drunken man was ripped to shreds on the ground. I gagged and turned away. "(F/n)? I called. Sebastian looked around. "(F/n)! Where are you?!" I looked at the body again and saw a long red hair. I picked it up. "Sebastian." I held it out to him. His eyes got red and he grit is teeth. Something moved in the corner of my eye. I looked but nothing was there.
"Grim Reapers. Always getting in my way."

Thank you so much for reading!!!  Don't forget to Comment, <3 and/or follow me!