More Tripping than Dancing

(Normal)
Alois took you to where everyone was dancing. He stopped. "Ladies and  gentleman. Thank you very much for coming. I do hope you enjoy  yourselves." The crowd clapped and then music started playing. "Would  you care to dance?" Alois held out his hand. "Yes." You took his hand,  he put his hand on your waist and You gently laid your hand on his  shoulder. You both spun around and Alois handed you off to a taller  man with an enchanting black mask. "Are you having a good time, my  lady?" The man had a deep voice that resonated from your head to the  tip of your toes. It sounded almost....familiar... "Yes." You replied. 'Except....I miss the Phantomhive manor...' You thought. You weren't  paying attention and stepped on his foot. "I-I'm so sorry!" "It's  alright. I'm fine." then the man passed you back to Alois.
You were  both silent as you spun around the room. 'I wish I could see them...'  You apparently were frowning. "What ever is the matter?" "Huh?"You snapped  out of your trance and tripped over his foot which sent you both  toppling to the floor. Everyone stopped moving. Even the music  stopped. You blushed. Alois got to his feet and the man in the  black mask ran to help you. "Are you alright?!" "I-I'm fine." "We're fine. Please, continue your dancing." Alois announced. The music slowly started  again. "I am SO sorry, Master." You said, flustering. "It's alright.  As long as we're both alright. Then it doesn't matter. I have some  business to take care of. Please, continue to enjoy your night." Alois  left, leaving you with the man. "Are you sure your alright?" He asked. "Yes....I'm fine...." He took your hand. "Come with me."
He took you  to the balcony. It over looked the pond. "It's so beautiful..." The  man turned you around and lifted up your chin. "What is the matter?"  You sighed. "I....I miss- Ciel?!" You looked behind the man and saw  Ciel arguing with Alois. You couldn't help but wonder, 'Could they be  arguing....about me?' "She's coming back with me." "She works for me now. Besides, she  doesn't want to go back to that disgusting mansion of yours." You  walked over to see what they were arguing about. Claude came over  before you could reach them and figure out what they were saying.  "Can't this wait until after the ball?" he asked them both. "Yes. It  can. Let us all enjoy the ball and we will discuss it later." Alois  and Claude walked off. I hugged Ciel. "What are you doing here?" "I'm  here with my fiancé for the ball." He said pointing to a girl in a  frilly pink dress. "Um...S-Sebastian didn't come with you?" "No...He wished to stay behind. Said he had some work to do." Your  heart felt like it sank to your feet. "Okay..." You said looking at  the floor. The man in the black mask held a hand out to you as a slow  song started. "May I have this dance, my lady?" You blushed and  hesitantly took his hand. You were still looking at the floor. 'Is  he....really that mad at me....for leaving and....for not saying goodbye?'

(Sebastian's view) (man in the black mask if you hadn't figured it out)
"Um...S-Sebastian didn't come with you?" My master looked at me and I  lightly shook my head. "No...He wished to stay behind. He said he had  some work to do." When he said that, I could feel the disappointment  radiating off of you. "Okay..." a slow song started. 'I have to tell  her.' "May I have this dance, my lady?" You were still looking at the  floor. 'You'll find out soon...then maybe you will smile...'

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to comment, <3 and/or follow me!