The Sadness of a Full Moon

Claude opened the door for you and you stepped inside. You quickly turned around to make sure he didn't lock the door. You chuckled softly to yourself. 'Sebastian did that to me...' Your heart sank. "Is everything alright, Lady (F/n)?" You shook your head clear of your thoughts. "Yes. I'm fine." He got out a night gown. There was a knock at the door. "Come in." Claude said. A girl with long light purple hair walked in the room and bowed. "Hannah will help you with your clothes. I shall come to wake you in the morning. If you should need me, just call." He shut the door and you were alone with Hannah. You noticed her eye was bandaged up. "W-What happened to your eye?" You asked her hesitantly. "I was punished..." You were a little worried now. "Why?" "I was not paying attention..." She picked up the gown from off of the bed. You turned around with your back to her and you undressed. She slipped the gown over your head and helped you straighten it out. "Thank you." You said smiling at her. You held out your hand. "I'm (F/n). It'll be fun working with you." She half smiled and took your hand. "I'm Hannah. I look forward to working with you." She left the room and you walked over to your window. You looked out and you could see the full moon shining in the sky.
'I wonder if Sebastian's looking at the same full moon....'

(Sebastian's view) 
I already put the Young Master to bed and was in my room sitting on my bed. A bright light was shinning in through the window. I got up and looked at the full moon. "(F/n)....Please be safe....I will come to get you soon....I promise....and then we can be together....forever...'

(Normal) 
You laid down in your bed. The Silence filled the room like water. No rats were scratching and no bugs were chirping. "Seb-...." You were about to call for Sebastian to sleep with you since you were still afraid of being alone. 'I'm not at the Phantomhive manor anymore...' You told yourself silently. 'I miss not being there.....It was like....my home....'

(Sebastian's view)
I put my hands on the curtains to shut them. Just before I did, I heard someone try to call my name. "Seb-" I silently ran down the hall and quietly opened my master's door. He was asleep. 'Who tried to call my name?' I thought as I shut the door. I realized it was you. 'It may have just been an accident...' I started back towards my room. 'I hope she's alright...'

Thanks for reading! I know this chapter is a tad bit short and not much really goes on. Sorry! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It was really fun writing it although the mood is pretty gloomy... Don't forget to comment, <3 and/or follow me!