Back Stories over Dinner

(F/n)'s POV
*2 1/2 hours till death*
    "Down to business." Claude said. "Back when (F/n)'s mother was 21, she met a man named (Dads (F/n) (L/n)." You started to shake. "They got married but he didn't know that she was also in love with a demon. Some people in the town were suspicious of her being involved with demons so she married him to cover up the demon she loved. One thing led to another and she became pregnant. But not with the child of the man but the demon." 'That's why I'm a half breed...' You thought.
    "The man found out but still loved the woman. He forgave her and agreed to love the child. But there was a problem. Demons don't have souls so the baby can't eat the mother, who is suppose to be a demon. but if the mother is a human..." He glanced at me. "Then the child will eat the mother. The father of the child can decide to kill the child, or let it live and eat the mother. The demon father wasn't around so the child ate the mother's soul. (D/f/n) was angry and blamed the child for killing her. The mother didn't blame anyone." Claude looked at you. "The demon heard about a girl that had been taken into the Phantomhive manor. He knew that she had to be the half breed that was his child." Claude stood up and took your hands. You started to shake even harder and Sebastian flinched. "That demon.... was me. I'm your father." You took your hands away from him, stood up, and sat in a chair further away from him.
   "You see, that was our contract." Alois said, standing. "If I could re-unite them, then Claude would eat my soul." He smirked and stood behind you. "It's worth it just to see Ciel lose yet another person he loves." He grabbed your chin and lifted your face up. Ciel was glanced at Sebastian and flinched, eyes widening. Sebastian was staring at the table, tears streaming down his face. Alois noticed that nobody but Claude was looking and he was glaring at him. Alois started to kiss you and you whimpered but didn't move. Ciel kicked Sebastian under the table and in 2 seconds he had turned from sad, to extreme anger. He stood up, pushed Alois away and picked you up. You were still shaking and crying but you felt a little safer in his arms. Claude stood up. "Please!" he got on his knees. "Please let me have her! She's the only thing I have left from (M/f/n)!" you didn't look at Sebastian but he knew that you wanted to be put down. He set you down and Ciel stood.
   Claude was staring at the ground. "You...." You started. Your voice came out strangled and was only a hoarse whisper. "You didn't want to... see me... at all.....When I was growing up... I was tortured and whipped..." You tried to raise your voice but it hurt and your voice cracked. "And you didn't even come back-" You coughed. "to help me!" Sebastian stepped closer to you. You could feel the heat coming off of him. "Why...?" You asked Claude. He looked up at you. "When your mother died I was just as devastated as your human father! I couldn't live with myself... I tried to face you and your father many times but... I just couldn't!" He stepped closer but you took a step back. "I thought that maybe... We could start over." You looked up at him. He was smiling. "W-What do you mean?" He took your hands. "Ciel can be your human husband, you can be your mother, and Sebastian can be your demon lover!" He laughed. "It's perfect! Sebastian can kill the child and you all can go on living together!" You slapped him.
    Everyone's eyes widened and Claude frowned. Your voice was shaking. "You're terrible... you're just as bad as my human father!!" You balled your hands into fists. "I hate you...I hate you, I HATE you I HATE-" You started coughing again. Sebastian put a hand on your back. You could feel something rising in your stomach. You knelt over and threw up on the ground. Sebastian had a worried look on his face.  Ciel walked over to you. "(F/n) is not well. We must continue this at a later time." Sebastian looked at Grell who looked at his watch. His eyes widened. "She only has an hour!" Sebastian looked back at you and your eyes widened. "I forgot!" Claude's head shot up and he glared at you. "Sebastian, you've got to get Ciel and Grell out or-" Alois grabbed Ciel and Claude grabbed you. He covered your mouth to keep you quiet. "That's enough, (F/n). We don't want to trouble these nice people." He said with a smile. Sebastian grabbed Alois and held a knife to his throat. "Claude!" "Let (F/n) go or I will make sure your master can no longer see, hear, or even walk!" Claude thought for a minute. "That would be going back on our contract.... but I wouldn't be able to be with (F/n)..." He smiled.

(Claude's POV)
'Just a little longer, my child... Then we can be together... in the under world.'

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment, <3, or follow me!