Punishment Part 2

"P-Punishment?" You stuttered. "Yes. What, did you think I was just going to let you go?" Ciel asked. "W-Well...no..." You looked down at your feet. "I have contacted the queen. As long as we promise to keep you safe, we can use you." Ciel said looking at a letter. "Use me? F-For what?" You were a little scared of what was going to come out of this little boy's mouth. He looked up at you with a devilish grin. "Why to catch Jack the Ripper of course." You started to take a step back but Sebastian was standing behind you. "Something wrong, my lady?" Sebastian said as his eyes flashed that scary pink. " You gave Sebastian a stare that said, 'I'm not going to be a part of your games anymore!'. Sebastian started to walk over to Ciel. You took your chances, turned and you ran out of the door down the hallway. "Lady (F/n)!!! Sebastian, lock her back in her room till it's time to go!" Ciel commanded. "Yes, my lord!" Sebastian said as he ran out of the room.
    You almost made it to the front door when you ran right into Sebastian. "LET ME GO!!!" You screamed and thrashed around. "My, my. That is not a very proper thing for a lady to do." Sebastian smirked as he held your wrists behind your back and took you back to your room. "My apologies." Sebastian said as he locked the door. Ciel walked up to him when you started banging on the door. "LET ME OUT!!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!!" You screamed. "Says the person who tried to steal my cane." Ciel said angrily as he turned back to Sebastian. "Your responsible for her 24/7. DON'T let her out of your sight." Sebastian put a hand over his chest. "Yes, master." For about another hour, Sebastian stood outside your door like an English guard. Ciel walked up to the door and unlocked it. You were sitting on the floor crying. "Sebastian, clean her up quickly. I'll be in the carriage waiting. Hurry up." Ciel commanded as he walked out of the  hallway and out the main door. Sebastian helped you stand up and wiped your tears off your face. "Where are we going?" you asked. "To the town house that he owns. He wanted to get away from the other servants." Sebastian said leading you to the carriage. He held a hand out for you to help you get in but you didn't take it. You sat across from Ciel, who was looking out the window, and Sebastian sat next to you. There was a deafening silence all the way there. When you arrived, Sebastian got out and helped Ciel out. He held his hand out again for you and this time you took it trying to be polite. Sebastian unlocked the door and opened the whole place was TRASHED. you looked at Ciel and he had an angry look frozen on his face. "Madam Red. Lau. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?!?!"

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment, <3 and/or follow me!