Ch 39 - Dreams that keeps us Awake

I was in deep sleep and soon felt the surrounding changing and a six year old me was sitting in the garden and when I turned my head to the left I could see another me sitting next to me. I smiled at her and she responded in a smile similar to me, she was my sister.

"Oh my princesses are enjoying their day" A woman said smiling sweetly while coming towards us.

"Yes Mama" We both yelled and ran towards her.

As soon as we were about to reach him. she bend down to hug and kiss us.

"So my princesses tell me what did you do today?" She asked in her sweet voice.

"Mama... we wanted to play with dolls. Look how we dressed them as princess. We are waiting for Dada to get us the princes like our dolls" my sister said in her cute voice.

"Ofcourse your Dada will get you princes but first you both need to grow up" Mother said smiling.

"Mama no... I don't want like Prince" I replied.

"Ofcourse you don't but once you grow up you would also have a prince like your Dada" I pouted when mother smiled and asked "Don't you like your Dada..."

"I do love Dada... he is the most handsome and caring man" I replied smiling.

"Rose....." a deep voice was heard and when we looked at the direction, we saw our father running towards us. We smiled looking at him but our smile froze when we saw blood flowing out of his wound. 

"Dada... what happened" I asked after running to him. He hugged me and was about to speak, when suddenly we heard gunshots immediately. My mother lift my sister immediately as my father signalled her. She ran but stopped when she saw me not following.

My father turned pushed me to follow my mother when I didn't he said "Baby go with your Mom from back door. Bad people are here".

I shook my head while crying and said "Dada you are hurt". 

"Don't worry baby it is just surface one. We have to leave before the bad people find us" He said pushing us away. Mother caught my other hand, we ran inside.

Mother was opening the secret door, when I heard a gunshot and deep voice of my father I ran to the window and looked to see gunshots being fired and number of men scurrying in. I saw my father on the ground unmoving I turned to look for mom and sister but no one was there and the door to the passage also closed.

I tried opening it  and whimpered "Mama...." when I heard a voice "Catch her immediately".

I looked back and saw men running towards me so I ran in another direction when I was pulled up by a man. 

Tears ran out of my eyes "Finally caught you princess... " he said and wiped my tears.

"Shit .. they both escaped" a man said to him, suddenly the man who held me picked his phone and reported "Boss they escaped but we got their daughter".

"No need to follow them... I have got what I came for"  voice came from other end and then he ordered "Burn the entire house".

The man came out and soon in front of my eyes, the home we lived in, lit in fire and from my position on his lap. While I was crying, I was taken inside a big black car.

I kept crying but then I noticed a hand and as I looked up there was a boy of age 15 sitting there. As if he felt my eyes he looked at me and smiled said "Adelyn... my princess how are you?"

I stared at him questioningly but still tears flew out of my eyes showing my fear and pain. When he saw me not answering he pulled me on his lap and said "Don't worry princess no one will harm you..."