Ch 40 - Arrival of the Devil

I woke up early today was the day I long anticipated, finally Devil was going to make his appearance. I knew the way forward was dangerous but I had to tread it with caution. To achieve what I want I have to sow the first seed of enmity today between the clans, a smile curled up on my lips when a deep voice entered my eyes "What makes you so happy, Love?"

Seeing him smiling, I narrowed my eyes and said "You are talking as if you don't know?"

He nodded then suddenly his eyes filled with determination when he noticed I was excited as well as nervous and he said "Love don't worry I will not let anyone harm you. But are you sure you still want to continue?"

I nodded as I recall the memory of the past, though some parts are confusing but still I knew the man who is coming is the killer of my family. He killed my mother and that day he took away my father. I knew if I made my appearance that day I will have to dance on his tunes but if I am found by him as Rivera princess I have a whole clan to back me.

I have planned to appear as a weak and mentally challenged girl. I will make sure he destroys his family with his own hands like how he did mine. Me being discovered was the first step in the plan, I smiled at the thought of his destruction.

Alexandre POV

"Boss Princess hè truvata (Boss princess is found )" Titus informed his Capu.

"Piglia mi à ella (Take me to her)" Alexandre signalled.

Getting the signal from him Titus bowed and escorted his Capu to the car which was waiting for him to send him to airport.

He could recall it had been 7 years his Capu last talked to somebody. Seeing him like this he always felt there was some emotions hidden in the heart of this man. Unfortunately the person who could make him human from the cold blooded man left him 7 years. Today he hoped that the intel they got is right and it really is the princess his Capu missed.

Alexandre was deep in his thoughts and while he was waiting for the plane to reach the destination he felt he could not contain the excitement that was inside his heart. 7 years it's been 7 years he had last seen her his princess his beloved.

The excitement he hid with his cold expression but Titus could feel the emotions behind this cold face.

Soon they reached the airport and as soon as his feet touched the ground, he could feel her essence. His heart which was dead started beating, his poker face turned gentle and anticipation to meet her shining in his eyes.

The black cars along with armoured guards on all sides flew to the destination that was Castillo Grandioso Rivera

As soon as he stepped down, he could see Brent Mateo Rivera standing infront of him alongwith his brother Dimitri and several guards. He looked at him in disdain and then approached him while the guards around Brent pointed guns at him but no one dared to fire the shots.

"Induve hè ella (Where is she)"  he asked indifferent to the army of guards pointing their weapons towards him.

"You think you can just barge in and demand her?" Brent yelled.

"Ùn riporteraghju Induva hè ella (I won't repeat where is she?)" Alexandre asked in his deep intense voice.

"She doesn't want to see you " Dimitri replied but was on his knees in the next second. He didn't even see his legs moving and he was on his knees on the ground and a gun pointed to his head.

Brent seeing that he was at disadvantage said "Stop it Alexandre. I will take you to her. But you have to come unarmed".

As soon as he said that Alexandre dropped all the weapons hidden in his jacket and his shoes and he became totally unarmed and raised his hands and gestured Brent to lead him.

Brent took him inside and then he took him to first floor where she stays. He opened the room and Alexandre gazed at the pink princess room. The color pink telling him she was there. As soon as he searched the room he smelt her scent but could not find her.

He walked inside and when he was bout to turn towards bathroom he suddenly squat near the bed and then bent to see and there she was his princess. He could not believe for a while but then he raised his hand to pull her only to find her shrinking towards the other corner.

He smiled and pulled her favorite chocolate and gestured to take it but when she didn't he kept it on the floor next to her. She looked at him and then she lift her hand and took the chocolate and opened it to taste. She peeled the cover and opened and soon it was gone. She looked at him as if asking for more. He smiled and again he pulled another one and then asked her to take it but she didn't make any move so again he kept it on the ground.

This time as soon as she lift her hand to take it he held her hand and pushed her outside and lift her and by the time she realized she was already in his lap on the bed. She struggle to get out of his grip but when she could not she started crying. Seeing her crying like this he wiped her tears and lifted her chin and said "Why do you try to do something that you are not supposed to ?"

When she heard him she tilted her head and stared at him innocently. 

"Did you forget what I told you Adelyn?" He asked her in stern voice.

As soon as she heard his deep intense voice she shivered and again started struggling.

"Leave me...." She shouted while crying and suddenly she bit him on his arm when he didn't let her go. She kept biting until she felt blood in her mouth and then she left his arm and glanced at him terrified.

Alexandre let her bit him for he wanted her to calm down but he suddenly got angry when he saw she was still trying to get away from him. Hearing her shouts, Brent came inside and when he noticed the scene he said "Alexandre she is not normal now. She has became childlike. Don't take your anger on her".

The anger on Alexandre's face calmed down and he said "That is good then I will take make my child princess home" while caressing her hair.

Hearing that Brent could not control and yelled "No.. you cannot take her away".

When Alexandre's intense gaze met him he continued "She... She is used to Romano being with her. If she won't see him then she will not eat or drink".

"That's fine I will stay here then till she is use to my presence" He said smilingly but again his features turned rigid and said "I want to meet him".

Brent was about to leave when he heard his next words "By the way, prepare for our engagement ceremony while you are at it. I don't want to wait anymore now".

________________________________________________________________________

Author's note

This is the last update till I feel confident that story should continue or not.