Ch 11 - Jealousy & Inner thoughts

I kept staring at her for a long time when her eyes fluttered open and she got up from the bed and tried to reach for the glass of water I got up and held it to her. Immediately the color drained of her face changed and she ran to the other end of the bed and started yelling "Please don't hurt me".

I tried convincing her that I don't mean harm but seems like she didn't want to listen. I was about to move to her side when I noticed I was not alone with her and Richard signaled me to leave and I did. I knew that my actions have caused so much hurt and pain to her. I was disgusted at myself. I never forced myself on a woman. How could I treat her such? I had no answer to that. I hated myself, I really was disappointed with myself.

Eve's POV 

Dream#################################################

I felt myself stiff and opened my eyes to find my hands were tied to bed post and when I tried moving my legs it seemed my ankles were also tied up. I tried screaming but voice could not come out.

"Finally awake love" I heard a male voice and immediately I recognized Steven's presence in the room.

I  felt myself shivering and I struggled to get away from his approaching form. 

"Dear stop it won't work," He said grinning maliciously " I did this so I can have you this time without any interference" he chuckled and started tearing off my dress leaving me only in my inners.

His gaze turned wild when he saw me and I wanted to cover myself but the position I was in prevented me. My eyes held tears of shame and hopelessness and when I looked at his, they were determined and full of lust.

"Love I am going to give you so much pleasure, you would crave my touch and then you will be mine, only mine" He said smiling and moved to kiss my cheek and then jaw.

"I am removing this gag so I can hear the music from your lips when I pleasure you" he said while removing the gag.

"Please don't do this. Please leave me I am sorry. Please no ..." I yelled crying.

He wiped my tears and said "No love you need to be taught a lesson. You pushed me and kicked me and ran from me. I asked you to stop but you didn't and now that I have you where I wanted you. You think I will stop now" 

I shook my head in no while struggling to free myself from the binds but then I felt myself shaking wildly and when I open I found myself in strong male arms and so I begged  "Please leave me. I didn't do it deliberately. Please leave me alone". 

########################################################

Soon I felt lights and darkroom was lit  "Evelyn it's me your husband. Calm down"  He said while holding me in his arms. I looked at him and felt relief, I could not define how much safe I felt at that moment and when he tucked me and soon I drifted into sleep. 

I was in the dreamless sleep again when then I woke up, I felt my mouth parched and throat itchy and I tried to reach out for water a hand grabbed it and offered to me and when I looked at the owner I was terrified and so I begged him "Please don't hurt me".

"I don't mean any harm Evelyn. Please listen to me" He said.

But I knew he was just trying to calm me so he can hurt me as he did the other night. Soon I felt footsteps towards my bed and when I looked in front only to find Mr. Evans back and Steven disappearing from my room. I  breathed a moment of relief and right away I knew I could not let this moment slide and so I asked Mr. Evans "Please Mr. Evans I want divorce ASAP".