Ch 14 - Game of Hearts---First Romantic Dinner

"I want to freshen up Mr. Evans" I said trying to get out of bed.

But I felt him pulling me from my back and he said "Evelyn we have a long flight and I know you didn't have good sleep so come on rest some more".

"No Mr. Evans I...." I said but got pulled by him on the bed and he held me in place by holding my waist and then covering me with blanket and said "No excuses and you are going to sleep till I say so".

I tried to wriggle out but his hold tightened and then he lift his right leg over my torso as if daring me to try. His hold and weight restricted my movement but still I didn't stop when he whispered in the crook ryof my neck "Please Evelyn I want to sleep give company to your husband".

I stiffened at his words but continued to struggle and after failing in my attempts to get out I finally gave up and dozed off.

Richard's POV

I opened my eyes from the best sleep I have ever had and noticed that my hands held Evelyn. A smile inadvertently appeared on my face. I lift myself on my elbow and stared at her. She looked so good sleeping, so innocent, so adorable.

I was staring and smiling and enjoying looking at her when I heard voice inside my head.

"You are happy holding her against her will like how you did to Rose. You haven't changed a bit"

"No I didn't do that intentionally" I bolted up from my position into sitting one.

"Yes you did even though you were sleepy it doesn't give you any right to hold her, touch her without her permission. You did the same to Rose and now you want a repeat. Once a beast always a beast."

"No.. no...I know you are right" I whispered to myself.

I felt a soft touch and then her melodic voice "Mr. Evans are you all right".

"I am alright" I mumbled and got up and shut the bathroom door and ran the shower. 

The water hitting me calmed me and now I was thinking about what she must be thinking about me. I forced her to come with me and then held her against her will and made her sleep and was talking like a crazy person to myself first thing in the morning.

Maybe it was a bad idea to bring her with me. No, I followed what doctor Sharon asked me to do to help her and it would serve my business purpose too. I should have told her that doctor advised a trip rather than just stating my order to be ready to board this private Plane. Though it seemed like a great idea I think I have messed up and I have no idea what I am going to do now. 

I came out and entered the closet without even meeting her eyes. Her eyes I saw were full of queries but I could not answer anything. I could not tell her what was wrong with me. I have not shared the incident with anyone. I cannot tell her anything because if she knew I was the reason for my first love's death she will run away, I have to make her stay at least a three months to make sure I have my inheritance though I am well established.

People think Richard Evans the billionaire has it all. The owner of big companies has it all, the mansions in every state, prestigious hotels, beautiful home, lovely family and beautiful women who flock at him. But what they don't know is about Richard who is a broken child, Richard who didn't get love of his Mom, Richard who was made to step in the position of his Father when he was just a Teenager, Richard who lost his first love because of insecurity, Richard who is married to a pure soul but doesn't love her or deserve her love. Richard who has all the luxuries but not even a stable relationship with whom he can share his feelings.

While in my thoughts I got ready and came out of the private room on this plane and sat at a place other than the one which me and Evelyn were sharing earlier. I was still pondering when I heard a voice "Mr. Evans do you think you need breakfast now".