Ch 36 - The choices you have

I was shocked that my father came to know about me and wanted to take me with him and again because of Daniel and Lorenzo I lost him, the times I could experience my father's love.

The tears rolled out of my eyes and finally I let out a loud cry and Mr. Davis was there to hold me and comfort me. Don't know why his touch felt familiar but I didn't mind as it was too much to process and too much to handle.

Evelyn's POV

I woke up and found myself in a bed and though the room looked familiar I knew it was not the one I was staying and then I found Mr. Davis sitting on the chair next to me. He was asleep and only then I realized I was sleeping on his bed and he was sleeping on the chair in a very uncomfortable position.

I got up from bed and shook him, he woke up after a while and looked at me and said "Love you are awake"

"Why are you sleeping on the chair you could have waken me up?" I asked him.

"Love you looked so peaceful while sleeping, I could not do the sin of waking you up" he answered.

I blushed involuntarily and then I gestured him to sleep on the bed and moved out of his bed and I tucked him in and close the door and left for my room.

As I approached my room all the things that he told were running in my mind and I was thinking how Mr. Davis knows all about my past and that too in so much detail. I thought to ask but realizing it was already midnight, I planned to ask him first thing in the morning but for now I should sleep.

Richard's POV

"so this is your hiding place and you didn't care to share with me?" I asked.

"I didn't want you to be here Richards" he said in stern voice.

"why is that?" I asked tilting my head.

"Because what I am planning is dangerous" he answered.

"You found out her whereabouts and you didn't bother to tell me and now that I know that you got the Intel you still insist I sit back and wait for you to take action" I yelled.

As if I didn't say anything he left from there and I shouted "Hey where are you going ?"

He entered a room and shut the door and though I tried to open it, it didn't budge.

"Sir, I request you to wait in living room" One of his men asked me.

I got frustrated and sat on the sofa all the while thinking how my precious is doing and here I have nothing and the man who does is not doing anything.

Davis POV

I woke up only to find that Evelyn in my room with hot breakfast. I went to refresh myself and she served me. The part reason I asked her to take care of me was I loved her food and I loved seeing her first thing in the morning. I wanted my entire life to be by her side but those are only my imaginations.

As I finished my breakfast, I could see she has many questions and thoughts in her mind.

"Ask away what you want to Angel" I asked her

"Mr. Davis you told me so much about my past but still there are so many questions in my mind" She said.

"Tell me love, I would love to answer if I can" I asked her.

"How did you get my father in your secured infirmary?" She asked.

"Well... To be honest, I was came across him accidently when  Adam one of Lorenzo's ex-men came to me asking for financial help, he didn't know he was familiar to me. I lend him money but his reason for loaning money were suspicious so I made my men to follow him and discovered that  he was taking care of a man secretly and I visited him suddenly and found your Dad and I was happy to find him, though not in a very good condition. I took him away from the public hospital and transferred him in my specialized ICU unit inspite of objections from Adam " I answered.