Ch 15 -Game of the Hearts--- Persuasion

I know he deliberately asked me to close the door indicating he has more control over her than me. But I also knew my sweet remained silent because she was afraid of him and not because she loves him. I got up and banged my door closed. But the thought that she didn't love him made me grin because I knew I have a chance, chance to have my happy ending with her, and a chance to ruin my brother also my worst enemy.  

Steven's POV

I woke up in the morning and showered and got ready to start my day. Eve was looking much better last night so I was thinking might be she would be at the breakfast table and I can have my fill of her again. Though last night I had fantasized about us getting married after she rejected my brother and then us on our honeymoon.

I rushed to the breakfast table only to see my Mom gracing it.

"Mom where is Eve and Richard" I asked casually.

She looked at me and said "Well looks like the little birdie flew with her keeper while her lover was sleeping".

I looked at her not understanding "Well seems like they both left for a place for their honeymoon without any intimation to us".

This shocked me and enraged I smashed my fist in fury on the table. "Mom why did you not tell me".

"Look Steve I think you are overreacting and you should let Richard and her be for now. Because closer he gets to her, the sweeter will be revenge" She said smirking evily.

"Mom..do you even know what you are saying? " I clenched my jaws "That bastard might be keeping his dirty hands on what's mine and you want me to leave them alone. I don't care for revenge more than her. Because what is the use of revenge if I can't have her and if I can't have her then no one else can" I said and left the dining hall.

 Because what is the use of revenge if I can't have her and if I can't have her then no one else can" I said and left the dining hall

I was furious, furious that Richard has taken her away without my knowledge. I expected her to at least tell me when we spent time together last evening, I thought when I will tell her about my past she will know that I am sincere and honest with her, I have no intention of lying to her, in fact even if I wanted to I could not lie to her. But seems like still, I have yet to get her to trust me and also might be that bastard has her scared if she shares anything with me he might harm her loved ones. 

At that even I felt like even I did the same, I used her loved ones to threaten her the first time I confessed my feelings to her. There was also a little voice that told me that she didn't want me to know but I suppressed that. I was talking to her every day after that incident and she had forgiven me so why would she want to run away from me.

I was frustrated because I could not see her, talk to her but I was enraged too because I had no idea where she was. It made my blood boil to think that Richard might be treating her bad or touching her without her permission.

Suddenly I remembered and called Logan and once I got the details of her whereabouts. I booked my flight for borabora ...

The only thought in my mind was "Love don't worry I am coming for you".