Playoff Update

We are going into the semifinals.
So far; I'm shocked the Leafs blew a 3-1 series lead.
Happy the Penguins lost to the Isles.
Upset that the Wild lost in Seven.
Surprised Montreal is going into the semifinals.
Shocked the Oilers were swept.
Mad the Caniancs lost to Tampa.
Surprised that the Avalanche didn't win their series.

Our matchups look like this.
Tampa Bay vs New York. These were the same two teams that played in the semifinals last summer when the Lightning won in 6 games. They have yet to play each other this season. To see Brayden Point face against Mat Barzal is something I am so excited about.Because that's what it is about. The powerhouse scorers. For the Isles there is the Killer B's line of Beauviller, Brock Nelson, and Bailey. And in addition to Point there is Kucherov and Stamkos. But in net is Vasilevskiy. Who is probably the best goalie in the league. I think this series will end in at least 6 games.

Our other matchup is Vegas vs Montreal. And no on expected the Canadiens to make it this far. I think Vegas will win to be honest but that doesn't mean that Montreal won't surprise us because they have done that before. Twice. I think it will be a hard fought battle, but not as close as the Tampa Bay New York one. I can see this series going to 5 games. And with this one it is all about the goalies. Fleury vs Price, that's where it's at.