prologue

00 , 

1,383 likes tanakaf/n   gonna have to go private, the studentskept finding my account

1,383 likes
tanakaf/n   gonna have to go private, the students
kept finding my account

...

saturday night ' namba, osaka

you began to pull on your black heels, preparing yourself for hinata's arrival. you heard a car pull up, "bye," you yelled over your shoulder to tobio and his girlfriend.  you made your way to the white car, smiling at the tinted window, and tugging open the door. 

"don't forget your buckle," hinata pointed towards the strap that connected to your side of the car. 

"yeah, yeah," you clipped it, and the car began to move.  "so where even is this party?" you asked the strawberry blond boy; who seemed more interested in the street lights than your presence. 

"uhh, minami (namba)," you were familiar with the area, it was the entertainment district, so it came as no surprise.

"this guys plays for yer team, right?" you turned your head to look at the dark sky through the window.

"yeah, he's our setter," hinata started, "i think you might know him—well obviously you do—atsumu?" he hinted the name at you, testing to see if it rung any bells. it did.

"you mean .. atsumu," you paused, "miya—i think i've heard of him," you tried to see if you did, but it was kinda difficult considering how nervous you were. 

"you'll know when you see him, trust me," shoyo assured you, and he was serious.  "this'll be fun, just shake off those nerves!" he seemed so excited, and that made you feel a little better.

"no pictures of me though, i'm a teacher and i'll get fired." this let him know you weren't too nervous anymore, and received a small giggle from shoyo.

"no pictures, gotcha," he turned into the parking lot, filled with cars, and to the left stood a small building. the outside looked pretty standard, so there was nothing that caught your eye. "c'mon let's have some fun!" the man got out of his door, and you followed. he placed his hand on the small of your back, and walked you into the room.

explodingmars
2021