02

02 ,

02 ,

2,827 likes angiesegs    only good is coming my way ❤️!!

2,827 likes
angiesegs    only good is coming my way ❤️!!

...

' tennoji, osaka

"alright yer turn doll, what's the address?" he took out his phone and opened google maps.

"xxxx, xxxx street," you watched him plug the numbers into his gps, and put his phone down gently on the stand. it was somehow comforting sitting in silence as the car moved swiftly past the streetlights.  his breathing was quiet, and you felt his constant eyes on you. 

"here we are," he pulled into parking lot of your apartment. you weren't quite sure if anyone would be home, and last you'd heard they'd gone out to film for one of kenma's videos.  you didn't want to be alone, it sounded childish, but it just gave you discomfort.

"wanna come in?"  you asked the blond man, and his eyes widen with surprise. 

"uh yeah sure," he took the keys out of his car, and you heard the sound of him locking it.  you made it up the stairs quietly, people were sleeping, and it was disrespectful to be loud at this hour.  you quickly unlocked the door, and took off your shoes before walking any further.  you walked into your familiar kitchen, and grabbed two glasses, filling them with water, and carrying them out onto the coffee table.  "thanks," atsumu took a sip of the cool liquid, he looked around your house.  "that's a nice picture, who's kids are those?" he asked, while he walked over to it.

"just some of kuroo's nieces and nephews," you looked at the family picture, there were lots of cute smiles on it, and it was a nice decoration. 

"what about these guys," he looked at another picture, which was framed and set next to the others.

"angie and her family back in the US," you said being reminded of all the small stories she told you.

"any pictures of your family?" he asked which surprised you, he seemed so interested in it. 

"just that picture of me, ryu, and kiyoko when they got married," you smiled remembering how nice it was to see your brother smiling bigger than ever. 

"that's great, ya got a cute little smile there," he took another sip from the glass, and your cheeks stung at his comment.

"it's nice...the way you act around me," you looked up at him from your seated position, laughing at your own words.

"maybe it's 'cause i'm interested in ya."

explodingmars
2021