15

15 ,

15 ,

372,918 likes miyatsumu    tonight's the night everyone!!!! ❤️

372,918 likes
miyatsumu tonight's the night everyone!!!! ❤️

...

' osaka , japan

it was early spring, and you were heading down town with atsumu.  the workweek had just ended, it was a saturday night; the perfect night for you to drown your troubles in alcohol. atsumu had different plans, today would be a day he would remember for the rest of his life. you arrived at a overly fancy restaurant, the wind blew through your hair as you get out of the car.  "c'mon doll, i got us a reservation," he took your hand in his, and began the march to the door.

the night was going well, you talked about how the girls were doing, and even more about your apartment living. he hinted at you not having to live there anymore, but you quickly rejected the thought of moving out. "i mean, i love angie and tobio, they are my best friends. i trust them," you explained. the wine was dry, but it hit the right spots.

...

the two of you sat at the table waiting for the bill. one second you were looking at atsumu sitting empty handed, and the next second he pulled out a ring. "atsumu, put that away!" you whisper yelled, how could he propose at a time like this? his face fell.

"what?" he said in disbelief, he closed the box slowly and set it in his pocket. "what's wrong?"

"i'm sorry, it's just too early," you felt like this wasn't the place to be telling him, "i haven't even met your parents, i met your brother once, and to be completely honest i know next to nothing about you."

"you know plenty about me," he was trying to grasp onto the little he had. you were right, he wasn't open about anything with you, while you told him so much.  you put your whole self into your relationship, while he had only half his heart there...

...

explodingmars
2021