01

01 ,

01 ,

241,263 likes miyatsumu   it's my birthday

241,263 likes
miyatsumu   it's my birthday

...

saturday night ' namba, osaka

"you'll be fine," hinata walked you into the building, still pressing against your black dress.

"if ya say so," you took a couple steps in, and let the music settle into your ears. you felt hinata's hand leave your back, and he began walking in front of you, he wanted to give you a chance to mingle with others.

"hey tanaka, remember me from the camp?" bokuto ran up to you within mere seconds. he shook your arm violently, his calloused hands grasped tightly around your smaller one. the camp he was referring to was the one you accompanied your brother in when you were in your first year of high school.

"yeah i remember you, bokuto right?" you thought about how awkward it would be if that wasn't his name. a smile grew quickly to his face, so you assumed you were right.

"i really like your dress, i'd wear it," he said honestly, which made you chuckle.

"not this one, but i'll buy you one for sure," you sarcastically commented.

"great, we can match, take some nice pictures!" he added quickly, and looked down at his phone. he turned his head to the door, and a black haired boy walked though.
"'kaashi just got here, sorry f/n gotta go," he patted your back and took off.

you didn't know too many people, and it worried you that you didn't know were hinata was.  knitting through the crowd you looked for hinata, his bright hair would stand out in any setting. cranking your head around the dimmed room you saw him, he was now on the other side of the room.  "hey doll, ya doing alright?" the voice rung in your ears, with strong hand placed on your bare shoulder.

"yeah, i'm good," just like shoyo had said, you already knew who it was.  atsumu miya. 

"calm down angel, yer so tense,"  his hands began rubbing your shoulders, and his hands were warm against your cools skin.

"i just can't find my friend, hinata," you turned to face him, and he looked down at you with his mocha eyes.

"let's go find him, i'm pretty sure he's over there," he placed an arm around your waist to avoid losing you while you wondered through the crowd.

"oh looks like you've met the man of the hour," hinata giggled at you holding a drink in his hand, and handing it to you.

"thank you miya," you brushed his arm to get his attention.

"call me atsumu," he responded.

"no, no i couldn't, we've just met," you held the glass with your fingers waiting for hinata to get back from the bathroom.

"i have a twin, it'll just be easier," he explained which made a lot more sense, but you'd feel weird if it was only him being called by his first name.

"then call me f/n," you smiled at him, and it made him slightly choke on his own drink.

"f/n it is," he was quickly greeted by others, and it was expected, he was the birthday boy after all.

...

it was pretty clear hinata failed his job as the designated driver, you left the dimly lit room.  atsumu had taken off his shiny, black blazer and draped it over your bare shoulders upon leaving. just like his outfit, his car was sleek, and black; shining as the light of the moon hit the surface.  "so let's drop off this little man first," he pointed to the boy who sat in the back seat.

explodingmars
2021