09

09 ,

09 ,

6,183 likes tanakaf/n   wildest dreams

6,183 likes
tanakaf/n   wildest dreams

...

it felt strange how your feelings for atsumu could bloom in under a year. it was already early fall, and today would be another one of your many dates. the last one ended with him getting a phone call and having to go pick someone up.  he apologized so much that you agreed to go on this one, because he said 'that won't happen next time.'

...

' hyogo prefecture, japan

"this is ma brother's restaurant," atsumu boosted, "he makes the best onigiri ever!" he seemed so proud of his brother, and it was pretty cute. a brown haired man with a 'onigiri miya' cap walked out near the girl working the register.

"oh~ so yer the one all the articles have been talkin' 'bout," he looked identical to atsumu.  it felt a little embarrassing to not know anything about his family when you'd been dating for around eight months.  he met your parents around four months after dating, but you hadn't seen his once.

"it's not as fun as it seems, the fan girls are terrible," you shook your head slowly, and he seemed to like you already from the small chuckle he let out. 

"okay brother, let's get your order," osamu patted the high school aged girl and walked back through the door. their accent was very apparent, but it was very common for this area. atsumu himself had that same differing dialect, and it gave you immense joy.

"samu should be comin' over here," atsumu laid his hands by his side.  he was watching for his brother, who walked over in his black apron that covered his body like a blanket.

"how's kaori doing? last time she came with ya she looked sad," osamu started, it made your head spin.  who was kaori? what was she doing with atsumu at onigiri miya?

"samu," he looked across the table at you, a mix of anger and concern crossed his face.  osamu closed his eyes, and shook his head side to side.

"ya didn't tell 'er did ya?" he pulled his cap off, placing it on the smooth table. "go ahead, tell her," he pushed his brother to say something.

"f/n, i have two kids," his words were quick, and as sharp as a knife. your mouth hung slightly open, he has kids!  how didn't you know this?

"that's something i wasn't expecting," you tried to stay collected but your mind was going wild.

...

atsumu started the car and you sat in the passenger's seat beside him.  he looked conflicted, his brows furrowed slightly while looking at the road.  he glanced over at you, "f/n, my kids have a small break from school," he smiled, "do ya wanna meet them?"

"sure, i love kids," you really did, at first you wanted to teach elementary, but you settled on junior high to give yourself more of a challenge. 

"great, i'll bring them to your place?" you'd gone to his house multiple times, it boggled you how you had never seen these kids in the year you'd known him. it proved just how much you didn't know about him

...

explodingmars
2021