24

24 ,

24 ,

1,235,838 likes msby_official    ONLINE TALK EVENT! tomorrow @ 12 pm 💪🏽

1,235,838 likes
msby_official ONLINE TALK EVENT! tomorrow @ 12 pm 💪🏽
...

' honmachi, osaka

"i want the kid," atsumu sat down next to his brother, "she says she does but i just don't think she really does," he vented to his brother about everything, osamu gave him good advice. who could blame him for asking?

"well tsumu, no doubt it's yours that's for sure," osamu had his own opinions, "no matter what you gotta stay by her side. ain't no way in hell imma let y'all run away from each other again!" atsumu's drunken breakdown was the lowest he'd ever been, and osamu definitely did not want that again.

"ya know, yer right," atsumu laid back into the cushions, "it's just kinda a lot, but i'm sure we'll make it." he always wished for a love like yours, he loved those soap operas his mom used to watch. he loved the twists and turns, the never ending drama gave him a high that was unexplainable. "life feels like those soap operas we used to watch with ma," he chuckled, and saw osamu's face light up.

"those were awesome man, i don't care what anybody says those were the shit," osamu smiled and grabbed the remote, "we needa watch one."

he slid through netflix trying to find a classic, after some time he found one. just like atsumu imagined in his mind the first episode already exploded with drama. forbidden love a great starter, to add on he was married with kids—not a great start for him. arranged marriage was a big topic, and soon came the proposal.

he got down on one knee and asked for her hand in marriage, will you make me the happiest man alive. "c'mon man, so cheesy!" osamu laughed at the man on the screen. he'd seen this in so many movies it was unbelievable, but he kind of liked the idea of a cliche. it never got old.

she accepted, and they sealed it off with a kiss. atsumu couldn't stop thinking about this, "hey, i gotta use the bathroom," he headed off into the private area, and called you.

...

' tennoji, osaka

"oh atsu's calling, sorry," you smiled as you walked into your room, leaving angie alone in the living room. "hello?"

"f/n, whatever you want, i want too," atsumu whispered into the phone, "if you want this baby or not i'll be by your side." osamu's previous words rung through his mind.

"i do! so bad atsu, i was just worried you wouldn't," you tried to make your side of the story clear, "i want a life with you, and our baby." you two hadn't really talked about this the past few days, it was a topic that was avoided. finally opening up about it made atsumu want to go with his original plan.

"i love you," he smiled into the phone, and sighed.

"love you too, bye."

...

atsumu walked into the living room, "it's back on samu, everything ready?" he'd been planning something for a while, way bigger than last time. there's some things you didn't know, and he wanted to keep it that way.

...

explodingmars
2022