17

17 ,

17 ,

mature content.

7,612 likes angiesegs   i know that you don't know it, but you're fine, so fineview 999 comments kageyamatobio  😍😍

7,612 likes
angiesegs i know that you don't know it, but you're fine, so fine
view 999 comments
kageyamatobio  😍😍

' osaka , japan

you were getting used to the feeling of being without him, but you wouldn't speak his name. instead you went out, although it had only been around three weeks since the rejection, you found someone to forget about him with.  it didn't matter that it was his teammate, honestly it made it better. 

you didn't mean for it to come out this way, you originally met when he saw you waiting in the cold. "hey do you need a ride?" he was much taller than you, and it made a clear view down your deep cut shirt.  you just left a terrible date that shoyo set you up on with some guy he met a while back. little to say you wouldn't be trusting him.  so of course you wanted to dress up, and not only the deep cut was there, but also the short cut that sat on top of your plush thighs.

"yeah, i do," you knew him so you figured you could trust him. with the way he was looking at you, you couldn't resist asking for a ride. hoping you could possibly end up in his sheets.

...

one of his hands pulls your hips in towards him, the other holds the base of his cock near your entrance. naturally he has to tease you a bit, sliding himself up and down your folds. he watches your abdomen slightly contract begging for more. you whine his name, for the nth time, and he chuckles. "alright, baby," his tip pushes past your folds, and into your cunt.

his fair skin took over your view as he hovered above you. he looked into your eyes, even with the dark hair scattered over his face, he still sent a feeling of lust throughout your body. you took your fingers and tucked a lock behind his ear, which revealed two moles above his eyebrow. he groaned, seeing the sight below him, and his whispers were soothing—like lukewarm water running over your skin.

...

' tennoji , osaka

you arrived home early in the morning, he said he had to go to the gym for team training. you opened the door with your keys, still feeling ruined from last night. "oh my goodness f/n, where the hell were you?" angie was worried, and you felt bad. you totally forgot to mention a word to anyone, for all you knew she could've been thinking you'd gotten kidnapped by your date.

"i'm sorry ang, really. i was out with kiyoomi, he picked me up after the date," you looked at the floor, you couldn't talk about something like this with her.

"oh my, y'all slept together didn't you?" she frowned waiting for your response. 

"i just needed a rebound," you replied. she wanted to give you time to digest it all, and hopefully atsumu would turn up soon.

...

explodingmars
2021