11

11 ,

11 ,

13,928 likes tanakaf/n   let me be your woman @miyatsumu <3view all 4,831 comments miyatsumu   <3                                                  > msbymiya13   AW U GUYS SEE THIS        qtatsvmu   he's too good for you    > tsumtsumsgirl   speak...

13,928 likes
tanakaf/n   let me be your woman @miyatsumu <3
view all 4,831 comments
miyatsumu   <3                                   
   > msbymiya13   AW U GUYS SEE THIS       
qtatsvmu he's too good for you
> tsumtsumsgirl speak on it
...

monday ' honmachi, osaka

"put my floaties on please," kaori held the inflated plastic in front of her.  you quickly accepted and pulled the plastic over her arms with a couple jerks. her skin was pale and shiny from the sunscreen, while you took care of her atsumu took care of hana.

"okay kaori, wanna go in?" you asked the girl, stepping down the pool stairs before her.  she grabbed onto your hand, gripping it so tightly, "hey don't worry, there's nothing to be scared of," you whispered. atsumu swore you were the one in that moment, just from watching you handle his child with so much care.

"i'm not scared, it's just cold," kaori huffed with too much pride, she continued to walk into the water without you, and looked at her dad who was already in the water. 

"sister, hurry up! it's fun!" hana shouted from the blonde mans arms. playing around with her hands in the water. atsumu said something, and she smacked her hands on his cheeks, leaving a slobbery kiss on his nose. kaori ran up the stairs, and jumped into the water.  splashing water all over you, she came back up and you all were laughing.

...

you got out of the pool, quickly grabbing a towel, "i'm surprised there's no one here," you recalled the last time you and atsumu came down to the indoor pool. there was tons of people, to be fair it was saturday evening so people were out with their kids. you watched atsumu attempt to teach the girls how to swim, he held their stomachs, and told them to kick. it didn't seem to work the greatest but he was trying.

"alright gals, let's get them towels on," he got out of the pool, hana and kaori followed him.  all of them were shivering when they got out, you laughed, and rushed with two towels. 

"thank you f/n," kaori wrapped the towel around herself, continuing to shake, but slowly it calmed down.  you gave hana the other towel, draping it over her small shoulders from behind. 

atsumu walked over to you pulling your hips towards him and resting his wet hair on your shoulder.  he looked up at you, "i'm so happy," your smile grew so wide. 

"can i have a kiss?" you asked hesitantly, he gave you what you asked for, laying a small peck on your lips.  the girls were yelling, and running around.

"ewww, y'all are gross," kaori squirmed, covering her eyes.  you pulled away from atsumu, laughing against his chest while he hugged you.

"let's go back to the room," he looked over your shoulder at the girls, and took your hand. 

...

explodingmars
2021