13

13 ,

13 ,

mature content.

...

1,986,971 likes miyatsumu   you know that i'm obsessed with your bodybut it's the way you smile that does it for me

1,986,971 likes
miyatsumu you know that i'm obsessed with your body
but it's the way you smile that does it for me.
view 570,701 comments
f/ntanaka i love that song :-)
> miyatsumu   i love u

...

it was clear your roommates weren't home, the apartment was quiet without its normal laughter. you lay on your bed, your head laying on atsumu's chest with your stomach to the air.  you feel his hand begin brushing through your hair, "atsu?" you spoke. 

"yeah?" he continued to rub your head, waiting for your answer. 

"am i a bad person?" you closed your eyes hoping for a form of comfort, or just an honest answer.  he stopped brushing through your hair, and looked down at you with wide eyes. 

"of course not, love," he lowered his voice, "you're amazing in every way possible."  this brought a slight color to your cheeks, and it made your stomach do flips.  atsumu moved your body onto his lap, so he would be able to sit up.  he brought his face to yours and kissed your forehead. 

"i love you so much," you smiled while wiping the small buds forming at your eyes. he kept a hand on your cheek, plotting a kiss on your lips. he felt warm, and the kiss was soft and slow—nothing to his normal pace. if you had to admit it, you liked it more this way.

"do ya wanna cuddle?" he asked a question that he often avoided, you were the one who had to initiate the cuddling.

"yeah," you smiled, he wrapped his arms around your torso from behind, and placed his head in the nape of your neck.

...

time became a blur when atsumu began leaving small kisses down your neck. you couldn't help but back up into him. this feeling made you want to be as close to him as you could, and left goosebumps on your skin.

"yer so beautiful," he said between kisses, "so perfect." his hand followed the curves of your body, landing in between your thighs. "so soft," he mumbled before moving your lace to the side. "i'm so lucky," the phrase made your body shutter.

it felt like you two had just met again.

...

explodingmars
2021