08

08 ,

08 ,

3,283 likes angiesegs   blonde :)

3,283 likes
angiesegs   blonde :)

...

' tennoji , osaka

he wasn't sure when you fell asleep, your body had stayed in the same position from when you were leaning on his shoulder. once the movie was over, he noticed your resting face squishing against his shirt.  "i'll take her to her room," atsumu smirked.

"alright! thanks miya," angie responded as she took the blankets off the couch and ushered everyone home.

"mm," you groaned, opening your eyes to the feeling of being placed on your bed. atsumu just quietly pulled the blanket over your limbs, and began to turn leaving the room. "goodnight," he closed your door softly, and smiled, walking through the apartment back to the door.

...

' honmachi , osaka

"daddy, ya took so long ta come home!" a short five year old ran towards him, he picked her up, and shook her like a child playing with a cat.  he kissed her face all over, and put her down on the hardwood floors.  "gramma put hana to sleep, but i'm a big girl so i get to stay up," she proudly placed a hand on her chest. 

"okay big girl, i think it's time for ya ta sleep," he watched her whine, before she eventually just walked towards her room. "thanks ma," he sat next to mama miya on the couch, laying his head on her lap.

"of course, i love the kids," she brushed a hand through his hair, he closed his eyes and rested his hands on the fabric of his black t-shirt. "ya met her parents yet?" she asked, which received a no from atsumu.

"yeah," he lifted his head from her lap, he already knew she was going to ask when she would meet her. "alright ma, i'm heading ta bed," he walked to his room, leaving his mother sitting alone in the living room.

...

explodingmars
2021