19

19 ,

19 ,

...

' tennoji , osaka

there was a knock at the door, you were sleeping, and tobio had just gone to morning practice.  angie was alone, and desperately hoping this was not some man coming to kidnap her.  a deep inhale was felt through her whole body before she opened the white apartment door. "atsumu?" she ushered him in, she wouldn't under any circumstance let him stand in the hall, especially when she wanted you two to be together so bad. "what are you doing here?" she whispered, then she noticed the huge bouquet of roses in his hands.

"i wanted to bring these for f/n," he sat on the couch, placing the flowers softly on his lap, "i really miss her, and i want to make it right this time." angie smiles brighter than he's ever seen, she rushes down the hall, and barges into your room.

"get the hell up! right now!" she rips your covers off, she was too eager to even check if you had clothes on.

"i'm naked angie!" she throws clothes from your dresser at you, you put them on. you were really confused, but she was rushing you. maybe there was a carbon monoxide thing happening.

"he's here to get you back and you're taking forever!" she ran out as you got dressed. "she's coming don't worry," she smiled at atsumu, and sat on the opposite couch.

"okay angie you gotta explain, who the hell is here to—" the stopped rubbing your eyes and looked up to the blond man in front of you. "holy shit, atsu?" your eyes started filling with tears, he lifted the flowers from his lap and stood up.

"f/n, i know you aren't ready yet, but i just wanted you to know that i still want to continue our relationship if you do," he gave you the bouquet of roses. "and my mom wants to meet you," you hugged him tightly, holding the flowers behind his back.

"i missed you," you shook out a cry.

"i missed you too," he rested his head in the crook of your neck, and you stood there for a moment in each other's arms.

...

explodingmars
2021