21

21 ,

21 ,

👤  liked by kageyamatobio and 17,862 others angiesegs   @tanakaf/n won't stop eating pickles view 6,789 comments miyatsumu   she does that a lot 🤷🏼‍♂️

angiesegs  @tanakaf/n won't stop eating pickles
view 6,789 comments
miyatsumu she does that a lot 🤷🏼‍♂️

...

tennoji , osaka '

"currently shitting myself," you yelled to angie who was sitting on the couch, "he wants to go on a date!"

"go, he's your boyfriend," angie took a sip of water looking up at you, standing in front of her. you rolled your eyes.

"are you even paying attention?" you stopped pacing the floor, and crossed your arms. angie didn't know what to say, 'sorry i wasn't paying attention' would get her slapped. if she lied, well you would know.

"no, sorry f/n, it's a lot to take in," angie apologized and watched as you turned of the tv. which was her main source of distraction.

"first off, he's not my boyfriend. he's my boyfriend's teammate who i slept with when we broke up! he just shows up out of no where, and comes to my house! asks me on a date! and expects me to show up?" you plopped on the couch after exhausting yourself from yelling. "i can't believe this, why did i sleep with that guy?"

"it's okay girl," angie held your hand, "you don't have to go. simply tell him you have a boyfriend, he can't do anything about that—!"

"ew oh my gosh," you cut her off, "he probably knows i'm with atsumu and is doing this to get at him for something!" you covered your face with your hands, thinking about how dumb you were being at that time.

"i doubt it, kiyoomi isn't like that," she goes on to tell you about how he was one of the first people she met when she went on foreign exchange in high school. which leads from one thing to the next, and results in you having a conversation about pregnancy.

...

"did you hear about shoyo's new girlfriend?" you asked her, it was the craziest relationship he's had in your book.

"no? tell me!"

"she's literally like seven months pregnant with some other guy's baby," you began telling her everything shoyo told you. "the craziest part is the baby daddy is..." you had to build up suspense.

"oh my fucking god f/n, you do this everytime!" she pushed you to finish, laughing at your child like behavior.

"duh-duh-duhhhh, atsumu," you widened your eyes, and angie punched you, "okay i'm joking, he's like fresh outta high school, but she wants to keep the baby," you shrugged.

"do you wanna keep the baby?" angie placed her hand on your stomach. you couldn't help but notice that small smile on her face, she was trying to hold back her laughter.

"i'm not pregnant!" you slapped her hand away, "pickles are good, maybe you're pregnant because you throw up everytime you smell them." it was a reoccurring joke you two had, everytime you ate pickles she said you were having some weird pregnancy cravings.

"let's see, i'll buy some tests right now," she got up from the couch.

"alright let's go," you put your shoes on, and rushed out the door.

....

you both watched your tests sitting on the counter, the lines threatening to appear. "these were so expensive," you muttered as angie closely watched the tests, with her face nearly touching your piss.

"i'm glad you paid," she teased you, "just a couple more minutes, then it should be good." they were cheapest pink sticks you could find, which meant the quality was terrible. just five minutes, and you were laughing your ass off.

"why did we do this?" you smiled down at angie, she was still close to the tests. maybe she thought she was really pregnant.

"because you have pregnant lady cravings," she pointed to the snack you grabbed, "look at that! you're literally eating pretzels with chocolate, where the hell did you even find that?" she laughed at your food.

"this is perfectly normal, don't you eat this in america?" she nodded, "then maybe you're just weird." she stopped for a moment, looking back up at you.

"holy shit," she mumbled, you looked at the two lines on one of the tests.

"is that mine?" you looked down at her face, something bubbled inside you. you weren't sure what it was, were you happy? were you nervous? it was confusing, the most prominent thought was, how do i tell atsumu?

...

explodingmars
2022