07

07 ,

07 ,

1,726 likestanakaf/n  new nails!

1,726 likes
tanakaf/n  new nails!

...

' tennoji, osaka

"atsumu, my friends were wondering if you wanna come over," you sunk your back into the couch as angie starred at you, "we're having a movie night."

you hated when the group made you do things like that, although it was probably for the best.  they didn't want you to be the only one without a plus one. the man on the other line replied quickly, "maybe your friends want me there, but do you?" it was quite a tease but also a genuine question at the same time.

"yeah .. i do," you smiled, it took you a moment to realize what you wanted.  "hurry up miya, i feel lonely here," you jokingly insisted.

"on my way, angel," he sounded smooth as butter, even with his underlying accent. 

"i told you he would accept," angie smiled, "and it was almost immediately."

"you've been talking for a month f/n," shoyo said, he knew everything atsumu told the team in the locker room. although he would never say, it was undoubtedly sweet.

"he's such a sweetheart, you have to cuff him already," angie wrapped the blanket around her head, stealing most of it from tobio who tugged it right back his way.  you laughed at their statements, they acted as if they knew him that well.  you thought perhaps he was just messing around with you.

...

you received a text from atsumu that he arrived, and walked to the door to let him in.  his hand snuck to your side, reaching to hold your soft fingers. "hey!" he smiled as you led him to the couch, you sat down and he sat comfortably next to you. the group responded loudly.

"okay, what are we watching?" you asked tobio, he was always the one who controlled the remote. it went without saying, it was just his role.

"let's look, then we vote," shoyo smiled brightly. you tossed some of your blanket over atsumu, to cover both him, and yourself. you wished he came in something other than jeans, they scratched against your thigh that lie next to him.

...

explodingmars
2021