25 - FINAL

25 ,

25 ,

798,961 likes miyatsumu   2/14/22

798,961 likes
miyatsumu   2/14/22. ❤️
view all 182,983 replies
tanakaf/n   most romantic moment of my LIFE!
> tsumtsumsgirl   cuteee! excited for y'all
angiesegs   CONGRATS!!! me and tobio loved helping out with the whole thing 💗
msby_official   happiest couple of the year 🥇
> ninjashoyo ya heard it here folks!

...

"cute outfit, where you headed to?" angie asked from the couch, although she already knew what was going down.

"just to eat dinner with atsu and the girls," you smiled, grabbing your coat from the closet near the entrance. "to be honest i think he's planning something, don't tell him though," you whispered and smiled her way. you ran out when you got the text from atsumu come down ❤️. atsumu was there, of course, with the girls.

atsumu greeted you with a kiss, while the girls gagged loudly, emphasizing their feelings. you gave him the teddy bear you'd gotten him for valentine's day, "it's cute," he smiled happily at the small gift. "i got something at home for you," he didn't want you to feel like you received nothing.

"hi f/n," hana giggled from the back, in her booster seat. you waved her way, and smiled at kaori who frowned out the window. if you were being honest it messed with your mood a little bit, but when atsumu grabbed your hand and held it on the console your heart fluttered.

the car ride there was smooth, like usual. the music softly in the background, and two girls chatting in the back. life couldn't get any better, this was it for you.

...

you hopped out of the car greeted by the very familiar apartment. you got to the backseat quickly, and unbuckled hana. she sucked on her fingers and smiled big. you walked a small ways with her before atsumu took you for himself. "how's your day, doll?" he started up the usuals conversation, asking how you are, and showering you with attention.

"really good, i'm excited for dinner! i love eating together," you squeezed his hand, and grinned. he laughed, hearing things like that made him feel truly special. it reminded him you only wanted him.

the two of you walked through the open door of the balcony and you were met with big, shining letters... MARRY ME.

"oh my god, atsumu!" your eyes teared up as he got on one knee, and began opening a ring box.

"f/n," he gleamed in that moment, even with the streaks of tears down his face, you found him enchanting. "i want you. i want to spend every waking moment with you. since the moment i saw you i couldn't look away, everything about you drew me in. will you be my wife?" you covered your moth with your hands, and watched him shake in fear.

"yes, yes," you stuck your hand out, while he slipped the ring on. you looked at it sparkle before he stood up. this kiss was different than all the rest. you felt completely swallowed up, like nothing else in the world mattered except you and him. all the i love yous finally lead somewhere. you felt them all in that one kiss, in his smile, and in your own too. you whispered in his ear.

"i want you, forever and always."

...

a/n: AAA it's done!! i hope u all enjoyed, ik i did lmao. i will b posting eps (extra chapters) which will include things like their kid (duh), hana n kaori's high school years, basically little things like that. i jus want them to b fun n give y'all a lil smth more! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY XX

started : august 2021
finished : february 2022

explodingmars
2022