10

10 ,

10 ,

...

tuesday ' tennoji, osaka

you waited in your apartment, you'd already prepared the food with the help of your roomates.   you had decided on having dinner at your house, "this is so scary, i didn't even know he had kids until like a week ago!" you rubbed your hands down your face.

"everyone knows he has kids," tobio placed the plates on the table, and grabbed a drink for himself from the fridge.

"yeah, one look at his ig page and it's all there, sorry n/n," angie frowned. you felt a little dumb to be the only one who didn't know, and to add onto that you were the one dating him.  you looked down at your phone, a text from atsumu read almost there ily

...

a knock at the door interrupted you, "dilf alert," angie looked at the door.

"shush," you shook your head side to side.  "hello!" you smiled at the small faces, "come in, i'm f/n, and those are my friends." they walked into the room, taking off their shoes upon entrance. 

"this is kaori," he ruffled the hair of the older girl, which brought a little scrunch to her face.  "and this is hana," the pre-schooler smiled at you in her light pink dress.

"the food's almost done," you glanced at the kitchen, "so, for now how about you go on the couch." you lead the small girls to the dark couch.  "that's angie and she's from america, ask her all the questions you want!" she quickly started her conversation with them, she loved kids. a year ago she wanted her own but tobio refused because he didn't want to miss the birth with his crazy schedule.

"your kids are so beautiful," you walked back to the kitchen picking up the utensil. 

"thanks, they get it from me," atsumu ran his hand through his hair, you'd gotten used to his confidence. 

"didn't notice," he stood next to you, leaning on the countertop near the stove. 

...

the kids seemed to warm up to all of you pretty quickly, it made atsumu happier than you could imagine.  "one time we were in the pool and daddy's swim suit fell off," kaori added to the conversation, which made atsumu awkwardly smile as everyone laughed.

"i told ya not ta tell anyone anymore," astumu bickered with his child for a moment.

"those poor kids," tobio laughed, he needed something like that to finally let go.

"they're okay," atsumu slightly chuckled, moving one of hana's dolls across the table, playing a little game with her.

...

a/n :
from here there will
be many more scenes
with the kids n tsumu !
- lez

explodingmars
2021