10K SPECIAL!

10K SPECIAL ,

mature content!!!

187,934 likes tanakaf/n   u deserve it baby, u deserve it all n i'm gonna give it to u 💗

187,934 likes
tanakaf/n   u deserve it baby, u deserve it all n i'm gonna give it to u 💗 .

...

the restaurant lights were dim, and you were in your little black dress—a classic look. it was atsumu's team dinner, which happened almost every month when the team had time to get together. atsumu's hand always made its way to your thigh, and this time he decided to go a little further. you felt his fingers on your clothed folds and gasped at the fact he would do that now out of all times. "yo, f/n are you okay?" hinata stared your way, and the rest of the team followed.

"yeah, i just hit my finger on the table, no worries," you laughed it off, and smiled. you turned to atsumu glaring at him while he smirked. it's not like you could say no when you were enjoying every second of it. the probability of getting caught only made you even more excited. you adjusting your seat, while smiling as the conversation continued.

"we need to go home, i'm so sorry guys!" you took atsumu's hand, and stormed out.

the two of you were on your way back to the car as you began to scold him for pulling that trick. "if you ever do that again i swear to god miya atsumu i will—!" he pulled you in for a kiss, which only made you angrier. "always so eager," you rolled your eyes before he dragged you into the backseat.

he pushed your dress up your stomach in one swift move. "sit on my face," atsumu ordered you, and you did just as he said. sitting on his face was a otherworldly experience. he always knows what to do with his mouth, and he had you riding his face within seconds. he sucked on your clit, teasing his tongue back and forth making your hole throb. you could feel yourself shaking with pleasure.

he used his arms as an anchor to prevent you from getting up. he wouldn't let you go, even if you were begging and crying from overstimulation. when he thought of taking the video every time he went on a business trip, stroking his cock each night to the sounds of your sweet cunt. the videos helped with that, and the pictures you sent his way when you were all cute and dolled up.

"atsu, please," you weren't too sure what you were begging for. you felt like something was missing, and frankly you could already tell atsumu was leaking through this pants without even seeing it.

"you want my cock, yeah?" he panted as he lifted you off his face, his face dripped with your cum. he flipped you over, gripping your ass with his hands, and looking at the steamy windows. he unbuckled his belt, and took out his cock, slapping your pussy before inserting himself. it was always the gasp you both had when putting it in that made him go wild.

his thrusts only became rougher, and turned you into a babbling cock-drunk mess. you whined as he gripped your hair, pulling your head back in an attempt to kiss you. your eyes rolled to the back of your head as he picked up the speed, "close yer damn mouth, ya whore!" he commented on your tongue that lolled out of your mouth, you couldn't control it—it just did it all by itself.

"i'm close, so close" you left your mouth open, as you screamed. they could definitely be heard outside of the car. "fuck, cum inside, please please please," you pleaded when he grunted, it didn't matter if he came inside anyway, you were already knocked up.

...

the msby team walked outside, noticing atsumu's car was still there. "they act like horny teenagers," shoyo looked at the steamy windows, and the very noticeable bodies inside of it. "let's prank 'em," he offered taking the flashlight from his key chain and approaching the car. "hey, hey kids what are ya doing?" he flashed the light through the window, and you immediately noticed it was him.

"shit," atsumu muttered under his breath, if news got out about this it would be real bad. "wait—is that shoyo?" he saw the orange hair and huffed. atsumu rolled down the window, "i gotta admit that was a good one."

"so this is what you guys were planning?" shoyo tried to joke, winking over that his fellow teammates.

"i think it's time we take our leave," you cringed, smiling awkwardly from the back seat with your dress covering only the essentials. "drive the car, now," you whispered to atsumu, before his car took off.

...

a/n : next chapter will b posted on MONDAY! get ready for our grand finale <333

explodingmars
2022