05

05 ,

05 ,

2,927 likestanakaf/n   planning on hanging w saeko soon :)

2,927 likes
tanakaf/n   planning on hanging w saeko soon :)

...

thursday night ' tennoji, osaka

a slight panic rushed over your body like a storm, it had been two weeks since your initial meeting, and you hadn't talked at all.  how did he even get your number in the first place? you never gave it to him, it was a bit odd, but you turned your head back to the screen.

xxx-xxx-xxxx

hey f/n it's atsumu

oh hey
how'd u get this number

i have my ways
so i was wondering

mhm

u wanna come to my next game?

sure
just give me the info & i'll see if i can
make it !

[image attached]

oh yeah
i can make it

cool
need a ride or u good?

i'll be fine, angie will probably come
w me
can't go alone anywhere

alright
see ya then

...

"angie, can you do me a favor," you asked the brunette that sat next to you. 

"yeah of course, what do you need?" she always listened with the most attention, you loved having a friend like this.

"can ya come with me to atsumu's game, it's on—it's tomorrow," you smiled, she looked at you.

"yes! i totally can no problem babes," she excessively nodded, making her point clear.

"thank you so much," you kissed her cheek, and she giggled.

"hi, just got back from practice," tobio walked into the house, knocking his shoes off.

"oh do you wanna come too?" he stared at you in confusion, he didn't know where you were going.  "to atsumu's game, sorry," you laughed at your lack of information. 

"sure, if it's not a problem," he placed his shoes in the rack and put on his slippers. 

...

explodingmars
2021