16

16 ,

16 ,

6,712 likestanakaf/n   ❤️view 287 comments tsumtsumsgirl   omg i think they broke up

6,712 likes
tanakaf/n ❤️
view 287 comments
tsumtsumsgirl omg i think they broke up..

...

' tennoji , osaka

with things out of control you began to spiral.  you could barely get out of bed most days, and angie was beginning to worry about you. "hey babes, i think we need to get out of the house," she came in and softly comforted you, "i know it's been hard, but what do you think about it?" she was thinking you two could go to the mall, perhaps get a coffee on the way.

"i don't know," you sighed. everything was all too much, and you hated to admit it but this took a bigger toll on you than you expected.  you just wanted to feel okay again, and without atsumu by you it felt...wrong.

"come on, i'll buy you a coffee and we can just go to get something for a bath later," angie was really trying, she only wanted the best for you and you were realizing that.

"okay, i'll go," you shoved the blanket off your body. getting out of bed for something besides using the bathroom was nice.  you brushed your hair, and put on a decent outfit. you energy was wasted, all you did was sit in bed in sulk in self pity. it was time you did something.

...

' walmart , osaka

"how about this," angie took a bath bomb from the rack, "lavender, vanilla, and it's a nice light purple." she further investigated the sphere, "it even has a little rose!" she shoved it in the cart, "hey, i need a little something too."

"face masks, please?" you asked her walking over to where you had seen the sheet masks.  a cucumber one appealed to you, and you also put it in the cart of things. the store trip started to ease your nerves, you began to feel free if you were being honest. it was quite a nice feeling, but in the back of your mind, you still wished for atsumu to come back.

...

explodingmars
2021