20

20 ,

20 ,

7,827 likes tanakaf/n   @ atsumu's childhood home ❤️

7,827 likes
tanakaf/n   @ atsumu's childhood home ❤️

...

' hyogo prefecture , japan

the sun was bright over head, you covered your eyes with your hand as you step out of atsumu's small, black car. the village was filled with houses, it looked relatively old, but it felt cozy. the girls sat in the back, getting out as atsumu opened the door, and unbuckled them from their booster seats. his mom walked out of the house, she only looked around 40, and still shining brighter than ever. you walked up to her, "hi ms. miya,"and embraced her.

"oh my, i've been so excited to meet you love," she smiled, and brought you into her warm home. atsumu trailed behind with the kaori, and hana. "here sit on the sofa, make yourself at home, and yous," she pointed at the girls, "go play with your cousins." she was referring to her niece's kids, who lived at her home. "now tell me all about yourself, hunny," you saw where atsumu got his excessive use of pet names from.

"well to start, i'm a teacher," you began telling her some things about you. in returned she told you things you never knew about atsumu, and being honest it was everything you ever imagined.

...

"ma, cmon!" atsumu protested as she began talking about things he did as a child. it was an interesting conversation, and you wanted to hear it all. you'd been stripped of the opportunity until now, so you had all the leverage. the photos of him and osamu had you melting. they were adorable, and always so close. you wished the same for your unborn children.

"here it was his 5th birthday," she handed you the photo, "and he was still wearing diapers!" she laughed, and you took a moment to register what she had just said. next to you atsumu was hanging his head, and chuckling lowly.

"oh my," you began laughing as well, "well that explains why his ass is huge in all these photos." he smiled looking up at you, the way he looked at you made your heart stop. his eyes were focused on only you, big and bright seeing your beautiful face. it felt like this is how it should always be, you and him, in love.

...

"did you like it?" he asked you as all four of you walked out to his car.

"yeah, i did," you smiled, "i'm glad you finally brought me here, it's beautiful." you whispered, and ducked into the car. you began buckling hana in, and she had a question.

"f/n?" she looked up at you, "where did you go?" she was referring to the couple of months you and atsumu had split up for. she never really got an answer, the two of your thought it would be better to keep the kids out of it.

"well," you grabbed her hand, "i had to go away for a while, and do some...adult things." it reminded you of when you were a child, and you would always be told it was jus 'adult stuff.' you absolutely hated it. why couldn't mommy tell you these things? did she not trust you? slowly your mother faded, she stopped coming home, and when she did...she never told you the whole truth.

as mommy disappeared so did daddy's smile.

...

explodingmars
2022