Chapter 1: Magnolia

A/N hi like I said in the description this is my first book ever and I'm a little nervous. If you want any special parts (keep in mind I have not seen all the Fairytail episodes) leave a comment I'll be happy to consider it! the codes are(if you didn't know them already):

y/n=your name

l/n=last name

h/l=hair length

h/c=hair color

e/c=eye color

POV=point of view

A/N=author's note

LETS GET TO THE STORY!!!!!

~Your POV~

It's been 7 months on your own and you've been trying to find other dragon slayers. You ask for directions to nearby guilds but everyone seems to praise you or just stutter in awe of your presence. You hear of a popular guild named Fairytail in Magnolia. You think to yourself 'it's not that far away from here I guess I could stop by' so you get on a train to Magnolia.

~Time skip~

You just arrived at Magnolia station. The first thing you hear is "Mommy look is the really strong wizard everyone is talking about!". It came from a little girl begging her mother to let her come to you. The mom says "No" a countless number of times. Until you came up to the little girl and bend down to her height. You ask sweetly, "what's your name?" "Naomi" she says. "Wel Naomi", you snap your fingers an a cute bracelet pops up in your hand with her name on it. You can see Naomi is bouncing with excitement. "Here you go" She unexpectedly hugs you with all her might. And you hug back. After that you head to a hotel and write a letter to Master Makrov of Fairytail telling him you would like to visit the guild. Once you've sent the letter in its way you fall fast asleep.

==========================================================

So that's the first chapter! What do you think? You like? I sure hope you do! Any ways I'll try to upload a new chapter ASAP but I have a lot of things going on right now. So if I don't update soon I apologize in advance. Til next time.

Ciao!