Chapter 20: What's All This Talk About A Festival?

A/N~ I'M BAAAAAAAACK!!!!!! *strikes fabulous poses* Who missed me? Anyway to the story.

~Your POV~

We just arrived at the guild. Everyone was curious of what we did. Of course neither of us metioned the little cuddle sesion we had last night. soon it was all just a big fight as usual. Natsu kept challenging me to fight, but I turned him down everytime.

I was making small chat with Levy. She told me about this parade/festival thing that was gonna be in two weeks. the whole town apperntly got all excited about it. "Master should be coming to tell us our roles soon.", she said with a smile. As if on que Master walked out of his office and annouced the whole thing.

I got the role of making costumes. Along with Erza and Mira. 'So two weeks of sizing people and sewing lots of complex costumes. Greeeaaat', I thought sarcastically. And on top of that we all have to memerize a dance. So much to do, not enough time.

All missions are closed so that the guild can prepare for thing festival. That means no making money. 'I guess it was a good thing I went on a couple solo missions weeks ago. I should have enough money to get by.' And now I'm being pulled by Erza and Mira to the back of the guild to what seems like a storage room. today begins the 14 days of chaos.

==========================

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!!!! PLEASE DON'T KILL MEEEE!!!!! *throws little Natsus at all the Reader-Chans* (You know, like when he's fighting Guildarts in the S-class trials? Haven't seen that episode? Well then, ur fucked...) Anyway, love you guys!! (Yes I love you Zoosmell Pooplord XD) :3 Until Thursday.

Ciao! <3