Chapter 15: You Can't Be Him (Part 1)

A/N~ Okay! Before you start reading the chapter I want to tell you all that this will be a pretty short chapter..... I do apreciate that every one of you got me to +3.2K reads!!! I never really thought that my book would come this far...... But now that I've said that, enjoy the chapter!!!

~Your POV~

We heard a voice deeper into the cave. Since it was far away, it was muffeled. I could slightly make out an argument over something out side the doors. 'Oh no they heard us... We're screwed...'

They heard us talking, and wanted to go check it out... I think. Next thing we heard was locks being unlocked and things being taken off of a door? Erza and I got into fighting stances while everyong paniced and tried (key word: tried) to find a hiding spot.

We heard a yell and saw a sudden flash of light. I realized that the light beam was headed start at me. Luckly, I dodged it just in time. But Caramel being a caring friend rushed over to me yelling "(y/n) are you all right?!?!?!"

~Somebody's POV~

'(y/n), that name... she's my... no thats impossible she ran away.... she cant be here...' I had to see for myself. i stepped out to where the battle was taking place. With that dragon slayer, Natsu? I think his name was, anyway, he lit the cave with his fire magic. And I saw all of the people's faces clearly. 'yup it's her... (y/n), my little sister.'

~Back to your POV~

I stopped fighting when I saw another guild member walk out. Natsu was lighing up the cave that we were in with his fire magic, lighting up every space very well. I saw his face my brother's face... 'well, hello there'

===========================================

THERE WILL BE A SECOND PART!!!