Chapter 16: You Can't Be Him (Part 2)

A/N~ Mkay! I'm back!! Yay! Okay time for chu Reader-Chan to read this chapter. Got it? Good. Have fun ! :D

~Your POV~

'Nikoli it's nice to see you again.' "(Y/n) that's actually you, right?", he said with a confused look. "Yea. What do you want Nikoli? And what are you doing in a dark guild? You're supposed to be dead right now.", I said with a straight face. "Yea, about that..." He said rubbing the back of his head nervously.

"What do you mean 'about that'?!", I rasied my voice, taking a step closer. "(Y/n) calm down.", Lucy said calmly. Then she put a hand on my shoulder holding me back from launching all of my power on Nikoli."CALM DOWN?!?!?!? HE DIED WHEN MY HOUSE CAUGHT ON FIRE AND BURNED DOWN!!!! I CAN'T JUST CALM DOWN! IF YOU COULDN'T TELL HE'S NOT DEAD!!", I yelled at her. "Okay, I understand."

"(Y/N) don't yell at your guildmates. It was me who burned down our home." 'What? He burned our home? We loved him. We played with him. He was so happy. What made him change his mind?' "Why?", I asked, lowering my head and vioce. "Why what?" "You know damn well what", I spat at him. He walked up to me and I engulfed my hands, or should I say, fists in lava magic. Nikoli took notice and stepped back a bit.

"Well, you see.",He started, "It was a job. When I went to go find work I found this guild instead. But you have to sacrifce something before you become an offcial member of this guild.", he stepped a little bit closer. "Why dont you come join me. We can destroy Fairytail together." "You aren't the Nikoli I knew. You're not family anymore. Why would I kill the family I have now?"

At this Nikoli grew angry and everyone could tell. He didn't say anything but threw a punch at my face. I quickly replaced it with a lava covered hand. He still pushed against my hand though. Pushing harder and harder until he started getting weak. Nikoli started kicking and punching me, not saying a word.

As for everyone else they resumed fighting just moments ago. Lucy had summoned Taurus. (A/N~ Did I spell that right? idk.) Gray had his ice cannon out. Caramel and Natsu had been doing simple but powerful dragon slayer attcks. Erza had on her Robe of Yūen aromr. Francis was blowing stuff up. And Lin was just watching everythng but using telepathy to tell everyone what to do and on who.

~Third Person POV~

Nikoli kept attacking (Y/N). She kept dodging him and throwing her own punches and kicks, evryone of them hitting it's target. This angered Nikoli, that he couldn't land a hit on his younger sister. with every second (Y/N) grew angrier at her brother to the point where she used stronger magic. "LAVA DRAGON ROAR!!"

This pushed him back into the guild doors,breaking them. as Nikoli got up (Y/N) ran at him and knocked him to the ground. Everyone stopped fighting. The members of the dark guild gave up. Considering that some teenage girl just knocked out their strongest member with one blow.

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY A FACE REVEAL COME TO A WATTPAD ACCOUT SOON~

after destrong the guild and taking Nikoli back with them, team Natsu colloected their reward and got the next train to Magnolia. Gray was laughing at natsu about how silly he looked with a green face hanging out the window. Lucy was scolding Gray and Erza was reading a magazine while Happy was fast asleep on (Y/N)'s lap.

'This is my family now. And I will protect them with every last beath i have.' and with that (Y/N) closed her eyes and took a nap.

==============================================

Okay! That was some work! But I still got it done. I'm not very proud of it, since it's not really my best work. But hopefully you guys like it! Imma go to sleep now. I've kind've been getting 4-5 hours of sleep every night which isn't so good for me. But enough to of me talking. I'll do the face reveal tomorrow morning? Idk sometime tomorrow I can tell you that... I'll post it here in this book with a couple photos of me, and I'll make my profile pic me, too. But! Till next time my chubby bears.

Ciao! *blows kisses*